[05] flashbacks of the fluttering heart

"DEKU!!!!!" Bakugou barged in.

"K-Kaachan? What happened?" He jolted up.

"Why!!? Did you forget she was your friend?"

He sighed, "I know, Kaachan, but it's better for both of us or it was going to be awkward. Plus, I almost died stopping the villain she was assigned to kill. So I don't wanna be near her, I am sorry." He explained.

Bakugou's jaw clenched, "I was with her too. I was assigned to the mission too. Why don't you act the same way towards me?!" He yelled.

"Because it is her fault and not yours. She forced you to go somewhere, didn't she? She should've taken her job seriously because this job is not a joke. Few people died, DIED because she..." He sighed. "I don't hate her but I also don't wanna face her."

The blonde opened his mouth but he shut it again. The greenhead was telling the truth. "Whatever, Here's your piece of information. Where's mine?"

"Here, Kaachan." Izuku smiled.

"Tch, what you smiling-"

"And here's the wedding card." He blushed.

"What the fuck- You're getting married!?"

"Y-Yeah! Ochako and me."

"Of course, loser, I know that! You're still as shy as ever." Bakugou smirked. "C-Congratulations."

"Yeah! I am shy! And you're all stutter when you have to say something nice." He laughed.

"Whatever. Congrats! I am going back!"

"Aw okay! All the best for your mission."

Bakugou hummed and exited the building. F/n popped into his mind as he thought about Izuku's marriage. He gritted his teeth, angry at himself for letting her roam in his mind.

His eyes looked around for F/n. But there was nobody except the guards around.

"Hey" He called out to one.

"Yes, sir?"

"Where is the girl I was with?"

"She walked in that direction." He pointed to the left.

Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows in anger. Can't she stay at one place? He thought with a scowl on his handsome face as he walked towards the direction.

"Mumma, that girl saved me." A child's voice caught Bakugou's ear as he turned his gaze to the voice only to see a F/n with a bleeding arm.

Katsuki's gonna kill me- oh right he doesn't care anymore. She thought. I shouldn't be worried. She pressed the wound slightly, wincing, to stop the bleeding.

"Thank you for saving my child, Manipulator. Thank you so much."

"Eh? Y-Yes you're welcome." She was confused. It was the first time in one year she received a 'thank you.'
A small smile made it's way to her face.

Bakugou approached her when he saw the child and his mother go. It's not like she wanted to kill people before. He thought from Deku's conversation earlier and walked to her.

"How did this happen?" He turned her around.

"Oh, I-"

"Don't fucking try to lie." He glared at her.

"O-Okay. The kid was running across the road and a truck almost hit him. I didn't have time to control it so I jumped in to pull him and accidentally got hurt." She explained, honestly.