[20] I just need you

Bakugou found himself at a loss for words, his usual confidence momentarily replaced by vulnerability.

He reached out and gently cupped her cheek, his touch tender and filled with unspoken emotions."F/n," he began, his voice surprisingly soft, "I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to knock me off my damn feet." He let out a breath, trying to put his feelings into words.

"Well...I thought you needed someone gentle. I know I am not gentle. So I tried to be gentle and tender and so you could love me again-"

F/n's tears dropped and she shook her head, "Are you that stupid? I've loved you since the day I met you in class and you were very rudely sitting on my seat just because you liked it." She whispered, angry tears falling down her cheeks, "I've loved you when you were rude to me because I knew you cared and I still know that you care, I know that you're a good person, I know that you love me more than I can imagine, it shows, katsuki. And I am realising it as I'm healing from all the trauma. I've even loved you the moment your hands were on my neck," katsuki's eyes closed, tears dropping from his eyes as he shook his head at the painful memory, he wanted to punch himself as she continued, "choking me, trying to kill me, you knew you couldn't, I knew you couldn't, your hold was lose, burning but lose, even angry, you weren't trying to kill me, katsuki."

He nodded, "i wasn't. I'm sorry. I was trying to-"

"Scare me? Push me away because you needed space? I know, sweetheart." She spoke softly, and the ice cream was long forgotten.

"At the same time, I needed no one but you. But my mistake, my ego, my fucking self. I hate it."

F/n gently cupped Bakugou's face, her thumb brushing away his tears. "We all have our demons, Katsuki. It doesn't make you any less deserving of love. In fact, it makes your strength even more admirable. You're fighting your battles, just like I am."

"I don't fucking deserve you but I love you so damn much, f/n. More than I can express."

Her eyes softened with affection as she looked deeply into his, her fingers tracing the contours of his face gently.

"Katsuki, you don't have to deserve me. Love isn't about deserving; it's about accepting each other, flaws and all. And I love you, scars, demons, and all. Your strength inspires me, and your love means everything to me."

He let out a shaky breath, his crimson eyes reflecting a mixture of emotions. "I'll spend my life trying to make up for all the pain I've caused you."F/n smiled, her touch tender.

"You don't have to, Katsuki. We heal together, and we move forward together. Just being with you, loving you, that's all I need. I don't need you gentle, I just need you."

"Hah, fuck." Katsuki embraced her breathing shakily. He usually kept his emotions to himself and when he let it out, it was like this, intense and raw. "Please let me make it up to you."

F/n gently ran her fingers through his hair, her touch soothing. "You already have, Katsuki," she murmured, her voice soft and comforting. "Every moment you've spent with me, every smile, every touch - they've all been a part of the healing. It's been 3 months since we got back together. I've healed for the most part."

His grip around her tightened, as if he never wanted to let her go. "I don't know what I did to deserve you," he admitted, his voice laced with vulnerability.

He pressed his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a moment, savoring the closeness. "I'm not letting you go, not now, not ever," he vowed, his voice steady now.

"You better not. I won't be able to handle it." She smiled sadly and kissed his forehead.

"You won't have to handle it, I am not going anywhere, I swear on my life."

She nodded, pressing her head against his chest as kissed her on the top jf the head.

"So do you want to try bubblegum flavour?" She asked, hopeful.

"Never in a million fucking years." He spoke.

She laughed, the sound light and infectious. "Fair enough, more bubblegum ice cream for me," she said, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, but his lips curled into a small smile. "Go ahead, enjoy your sugary monstrosity. I'll stick to something less obnoxious."

"Vanilla is sugary too, genius." She squinted her eyes at him.

Bakugou smirked, clearly enjoying their banter. "Yeah, but it's classy sugary. Not bubblegum 'I'm twelve years old' sugary."

She playfully nudged him. "You're just jealous because my ice cream is more fun."

"Fun doesn't always equal good taste," he retorted, a playful glint in his eyes.

"You love arguing with me, don't you?" She pouted.

Bakugou grinned, "Nah, arguing with you is a pain in the ass, but it's entertaining," he teased, poking her cheek lightly.

She rolled her eyes, pretending to be offended. "I'll have you know, arguing with me is a privilege, not a pain."He chuckled, leaning closer to her.

"Fine, it's a privilege then. A privilege I wouldn't trade for anything." His words held a sincerity that made her heart flutter, reminding her of the deep connection they shared.

F/n smiled, and kissed his cheek. That kiss on the cheek turned into a heated make out in that parlour's washroom.

She gasped, when Bakugou slammed her against the door, picking her up. "W-wait. I'm on my periods."

"Huh?" Katsuki stopped kissing and snapped his head at her after detaching from her neck.

"Periods..."

He glared at her, "is that why you were so hesitant before when we sparred?"

She nodded and he plopped down his head on her shoulder.

"You, idiot. Why would you spar when you're not okay?"

"I was feeling okay. I was just- I am horny, okay? I want you to fuck me! And this is frustrating." She snapped, making him freeze and look at her. Soon a smirk came over his face, "I'll fuck you, babe, beg for it."

"Not now, katsuki. And not here." F/n pouted, wanting to cry. She wanted him so much.

"Okay. Let's do one thing. Let's go home, watch something, or talk?"

"Talk and cuddle with sour candies." She nodded, her eyes sparkling.

"Okay."

"Okay."