07

“I need to use restroom, excuse me.” I excused myself to him.

“Do you want me to escort you to their restroom?” he asked.

“It’s fine, ro’n lang naman yata ‘yon.” I pointed at the back area of the restaurant, may parang kanto ro’n. I just guess that’s their restroom.

“Yeah go ahead.” He nodded.

I stood up and walked to that corner area of this restaurant. I was right that’s the restroom. I went straight to their ladies restroom and locked the door.

The restroom was all clean and white. Do I really need to describe this? Basta maganda at malaki, a typical restaurant’s restroom. I peed and retouched my lipstick, just light hindi pa naman smudged kasi wala pang kinakain. Though they gave us a juice to drink while we’re waiting for our orders.

After that I immediately went out of the restroom. I was fixing my dress while going out of the restroom so i can’t see my front view, not until I looked up.. just to see a woman talking to Kylo. Kylo’s back is facing the restroom where I am right now, so he can’t see me here well unless he will turn around to see me. While I can clearly see the woman’s face.. she’s completely beautiful— more on gorgeous.

My forehead creased. My brows were almost turned into one. The woman was sitting on my seat in front of Kylo, they’re like.. talking? Just it is.

I bit the flesh inside my cheeks to maintain my posture. It was enough for me to calm my damn system. I turned my back as soon as Kylo turned his back on my side, basically checking this corner. I walked inside the restroom again until I felt his gentle grip on my arm.

I looked at his hand on my arm as I looked up to see him. His eyes are questioning me. Like he’s confused of something. But there’s really something na gusto siyang sabihin. He’s easy to read by just looking at his eyes. Those are transparent.. that might lend him into something that he will regret someday.

“Why?” I asked.

“What are you doing?”

“Huh? I left something inside, kukuhanin ko lang sana..”

“Sy,” he sounded like balancing my facial expression and the situation.

“I’m telling the truth. Let me just get it.”

He finally let go of my arm, so I had the chance to went inside the ladies restroom again. I didn’t really left anything inside, I just want to sneak out of the awkward situation.

I got something from my bag. Ang una kong nadukot ay wipes, maybe that would be a great excuse. I held it tight as I held the restroom’s door and pulled it to open. Surprisingly, Kylo is still outside probably waiting for me to exit.

I showed him the wipes then I smiled. “Told you.” I chuckled then put the wipes back, parang katangahan lang.

“Let’s go.” he suddenly held my hand and softly pulled me back to our table.

The woman was not already there. “Oh.. nasaan na ‘yung babae kanina?”

He turned to look at me. “you saw that?”

“Yeah?” I sounded like questioning him. Hello?! Itatanong ba kung hindi ko nakita?

He pulled the chair again for me, umupo naman ako kaagad. Pagtapos siya naman ang umupo sa harap ko.

“She just went here and started talking, I don’t know.” He shrugged it off. I was about to say something when our foods arrived.

I sighed shook my thoughts away and proceed to admiring the foods’ plating. Their plating made it look more tastier.