22

I woke up early in the morning. I don't want to describe what I feel right now but I feel happy. And tired. But I still woke up early, I don't even know why.

I saw Kylo beside me, sleeping soundly. Umayos ako ng higa patagilid sa kaniya, to see a full view of his handsome damn face. He moved a bit, pulling me more towards him, he's hugging my waist.

When he got contented with our position, I just stared at his face with a small smile on my lips.

Sabi niya ro'n sa gagong lalaki sa club na hinawakan ako him even my boyfriend doesn't own me .. but I'm actually his, alone.

I traced his thick eyebrows, to the bridge of his nose, to his reddish lips, and to his chin.

I planted small kisses on his lips, trying to wake him up dahil gusto ko na bumangon kami. But guess what, he just groaned while still sleeping his ass off.

I chuckled, he must be so tired.

I slowly and gently pull his arm that's been hugging my waist to remove it. I did it successfully, so I went out of the bed to see that I was wearing his white polo. Na sobrang haba pala, it was ending above my knees. Laylay rin 'yung sa taas na part dahil naka bukas naman 'yung dalawang butones.

He let me wear his polo while he's topless.

Hindi ko alam na suot ko 'to, Kylo must've made me wear this kagabi.

I rushed out of my room and went to the kitchen to prepare for our breakfast. I realized that it's just 6 in the morning, and my shift pa ako mamayang 7 morning. 'Wag na kaya ako pumasok, my whole body is currently aching but tolerable. But still tatayo ako ro'n nang pagtagal-tagal. Maybe I should ask Kylo instead, okay later.

I just prepared light breakfast dahil hindi ako nag-be-breakfast ng rice. I cooked pancakes, with chocolate syrup. Then bacon. Tapos naalala ko may loaf bread pa ako , so I toasted it with butter. I even think twice to prepare him a coffee, dahil hindi ko alam kung nagkakape ba siya sa umaga. Ginawan ko nalang din siya kasabay nu'ng akin, itatabi ko nalang kung hindi siya nagkakape sa umaga.

Natapos akong magluto, tulog pa rin si Kylo so it's time to really wake him up. I went back to my room to see that, right, he's still sleeping. I feel bad for waking him up, pero itatanong ko pa kasi kung should I still go to work or mag-s-sick absent nalang ako.

I gently climb up to bed, and to the top of him. I made Kylo a damn bed by leaning on his chest to my thoughts that he will be annoyed and wake up. But he just hugged me on my waist and even stick his cheeks on my forehead.

Damn, bro, I'm waking you up!

"Wake up, love." I whispered near his jaw, planting small kisses on it. "Wakey wakey." I sounds like I'm waking up a child for Pete's sake.

He hummed asking what I am doing. "Wake up, I still have something to ask you. Dali na." I slightly tap tap his other side cheek.

"What is it?" he moved aside, inalis ako sa ibabaw niya at nakahiga na sa kama ngayon, but he's still hugging me. And his eyes were still close.

"I'll ask it away while we're eating breakfast, how's that?" I said, sinusubukang pilitin siya bumangon.

He finally opened his eyes that went automatically on me. I gave him a full smile, showing my teeth, that made him smiled too. "I love you." He utter.

"Kagabi mo ka pa nakakarami ng I love you," I down ward smiled.

"I just do." He answered, kissing my forehead.

"I love you more and more and more, even more than you think." I once kissed his lips, he was about to kiss my lips again when I turned around to leave the bed, leaving him dumb forwarded.