[00]

A massive sky with a mix of hues, the clouds moved like the ocean waves laving the seashore, the gentle breeze of sweet October kissed the dancing trees, specks of different kinds of leaves wafting with the flow of the wind, pleasant flowers on the dirty path— as group of blueless birds flew through the vastness, spreading their wings with freedom and joy.

Your [color] eyes held a longing look on them, shining with wonder and disappointment as you watched the group of birds fly away from your peripheral view.

The sunset is about to come, and the ambience began to form a light colour of gold and roses. The sight was breathtaking and you couldn't help but want to live like that forever.

You wandered around the beautiful, wide and large garden outside of your home, escaping from your cage and entering the outside world, your whole jubilant spirit connecting with the beautiful nature.

You wanted to feel the freedom that you have been yearning for so long, you want to feel the excitement of an adventure and see something new from the outside world.

But you know you couldn't do what you want, you've also been longing for the happiness and love of your beloved parents. You want them to be proud of you, smile at you with so much love and joy.

The pain emerged from deepest part of your heart, your sparkling irises slightly loose their shine when the bottling up feelings that you have pushed down for so many years— started to resurface.

A soft breeze went pass your body, fluttering the albicant dress that you are wearing.

The crescent moon finally showed itself thorough the translucent clouds, surrounded by endless of blues, it's light dazzlingly shone down upon you.

You never missed looking at the two stars above it, that shone so alluringly and brightly than the other stars, and the first to appear by the skyline.

The sight of it was something to be captured and almost immediately, the pain from your chest slowly vanished away.

You looked around the special place with a honeyed smile across your deary face, until your [color] eyes landed on the dancing love birds under the beaming moon. You wished to have the same endearing love like them, happy and content with each other.

You closed your eyes to enjoy the moment of peace— wanting the moment to last forever, when your eyelids flew open, glowing fireflies were flying infront of your face, they were like your light in that dark night. You stared at them, and never stopped admiring the beauty they brought, but the fireflies flew away.

You raised a hand to wave them a goodbye, the same beautiful honeyed smile adoring your features before it slowly dropped.

"Why do I have to marry someone I don't like?" Your voice is lower than a whisper, your eyes stings with warm tears that threatened to fall.

"Why can't I be free?" You lowered your head, your hand clutching the book at your hand. "Why can't I break free from my cage?"

A rusty and old cuffs suddenly appeared from your wrists and ankles, making you stay still in your spot. Your saddened gaze followed the thick line of the metal and it connected to your beloved home.

"Why can't I break free from these chains?" Your voice cracked ever so slightly, the soft breeze brushing your succulent dress around the devastating atmosphere.

Under the coruscating moon, under the two stars, sat a broken yet beautiful and amazing lady. Her [color] eyes loosing their shine as she gaze at the moon with a hopeless look.

"I just wish that I can be someone who I wanted to be.."

— [ ☘︎ ] —

And the prologue is posted!
I'm sorry if this one is short, it was just the prologue so I can't go all out yet.

I'll try to update this book everyday once I'm done completing the other book.

Just one chapter though!

I hope y'all like this one! <3