[22]

"Are you serious, Camilo? There's no way that a syrup will taste good on a scrambled egg!" You glared at the man who is your husband.

Camilo shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and still took the sweetened syrup from the counter, before muttering, "It's worth a shot."

It's been four days since the two of you left Encanto for honeymoon, the both of you tried your best to get along and get to know each other more since once the two of you came back to the magical town.

You'll see Camilo everyday, from the moment you woke up, from doing his chores, eating his meals until sleeping time. There might be some chances that you two won't see each other at all but come on, you two are practically a new married couples in the town.

Do you expect to have a day of not seeing his face?

You sighed deeply and turned around, your grip on the wooden spatula loosened up a little as you fried the egg on the heated pan.

"Hurry upppp, we're supposed to go to Señora Nina's stall today to buy what you want." Camilo stated, his hazel eyes watching you place the fried egg on your plate.

The shapeshifter saw you looking at the small accessories on the old woman's stall, you looked like you wanted it badly so he promised to take up back to the same stall the next day.

"Please just keep your mouth shut or eat your breakfast because I'm slowly losing my patience here." You murmured, (color) eyes glaring at him as you took a seat in front of him.

Camilo blinked slowly, brows furrowed in confusion as he scratch the back of his head.

"Why are you so snappy?" He asked, he grabbed the bottle of sweetened syrop and opened it.

You gripped the spoon in your hand, the frostbites showing itself on your fingertips which made Camilo shut his mouth.

"I'm gonna ask you once, Camilo." You hissed out.

"Who would like seeing a random man or woman on their bed, naked?" You asked with venom dripping from your voice.

The shapeshifter felt the cold ice on his feet, his hazel eyes glanced down and caught the sight of your ice slowly enveloping his legs which made him involuntarily shivered.

"I- It was just a prank, I didn't know that you'll freak out!" Camilo reasoned out, panicking and dropping the bottle from his hand as he leaned down to try pulling his foot out of the ice.

His statement only made you mad, the ice that only covered his legs are now reaching up to his waist. You had completely froze his lower body down to his chair.

"You think it's nice to prank me by shape shifting into someone else?" You throw the spoon to him and it hit him right in his forehead, "We're married! Of course I'll freak out because I thought I cheated on you."

"But it was just—" Camilo got quiet when you covered his whole body with a thick layer of ice.

"I- I'll shut up.." The shapeshifter murmured quietly and you let the ice melt down from his upper half but it stay on his bottom half.

You hate the thought of being unfaithful towards your significant other, it was main reason why your mother got so upset to your father because he would bring different kind of prostitutes inside the [Last name]'s mansion.

Your mother taught you how to be faithful and loyal towards the person you'll marry, she kept saying that it will make her disappointed if you ever thought of sharing your body to someone who is not the person you married or the person you love.

Then Camilo decided to give you scare by shape shifting into a naked stranger and greet you with a large smile as if he thought it was good to do it.

That's why you got so mad, you decided to not show it and ignore him but he was stubborn about wanting to taste your cooking so you reluctantly agreed to cook.

And here you two are now, sitting on the dining table with you calmly munching your fried egg while Camilo shivered from the freezing temperatures on his bottom half, he tried eating in peace but it was hard for him.

He glanced at you, he shifted uncomfortable on his his chair as he continued to eat the remaining portion of his food.

His head perked up at the sound of your chair being pushed back, his eyes followed your movements and watched as you place down the plate on the sink before walking out of the kitchen with ice creating a trail behind you.

"Ay.. She's still mad." Camilo frowned, finishing the rest of his food.

He felt the ice on his legs melted away, he shook his feet and sighed in relief then he quickly made his way over to the sink since you're the one who cooked the breakfast then he's in charge of washing the dishes.

He happily did his own share of chores because your cooking tasted good for him then he'll repay it by cleaning the mess you've made after cooking.

He whistled slightly, putting the plates on the drying rack before sprinting out of kitchen.

"[Name]?! Where are you!" Camilo yelled out, his eyes scanning the rooms he had passed by before reaching the bedroom that you two shared.

He didn't hesitate to slam open the door and he regretted it.

Your (color) eyes widened in shock as his hazel eyes stared back with yours, he can feel his cheeks getting warm at the sight of your almost naked body infront of him.

Your shirt and ruana are on the floor, you still have your skirt and underwear on but it still a sight that he wasn't supposed to see.

"Why are you just standing there?" Hearing your cold voice brought him out of his thoughts, "Out."

He didn't need to be told twice, he immediately closed the door which he accidentally slammed it shut behind him. His heart is beating so fast inside his chest with nervousness and.. Excitement, he can feel the happiness pumping through his veins.

He walked like a robot towards the bathroom, stiffly opening the door and shutting it gently as he stood in the middle of the room while trying to process what happened just a few minutes ago.

Ah.. I saw her- His face quickly burst with heat, his eyes glistened with tears of embarrassment as he kneeled down and ruffled his curly dark hair out of frustration.

"Why didn't you knock?!" He exclaimed, his face heating up even more and he continued ruffling his hair, occasionally tugging on it when the embarrassing memory came into his mind.

He heaved a deep breath before finally exhaling loudly, his hand covered half of his face and he felt that it was slightly wet.

He pulled his hand away, staring at the red liquid on his skin.

"Did I seriously get a nosebleed just by seeing her—.." He couldn't even utter the words out because he can see the sight flash right before his eyes which made him immediately stop from continuing.

I'm an idiot.. He let out a groaned and just covered his face, not minding the blood dripping off from his nose.

— [ ☘︎ ] —

This was supposed to be posted an hour ago but my little sister took my phone away because I didn't want to eat. :')

I'm sorry for the late chapter! I hope y'all liked this one!