[52]

Samuel forced the blade further into Jasmine's chest.

The youngest [last name] let out a scream, her eyes glistening with pained tears while gripping the man's wrist to stop him from pushing the knife down even further.

"You're so sick." Jasmine hissed out, despite the unbearable pain and the lightheadedness, she still managed to spit at his cousin's face which made him scowl at her.

She flinched, she can feel her blood being sucked by his weapon and she bit her tongue to stop the scream that wanted to come out again. She can taste the metallic taste of the warm liquid inside her mouth and she had to coughed out, the blood spluttered on Samuel's face and the man could only grimaced at the stains.

She glanced down at his feet, her eyes glowed a bright brown and the ground slowly turned into liquid which made half of his body submerged on the ground.  

It was just momentarily but is still enough to buy some time to make irisia lunged forward with her hand gripping Samuel's wrist and she managed to make him let go from the knife, she didn't waste any chance to wrap her arms around Jasmine's weakening form before quickly retreating away from him.

"Iris.." The young lady murmured, more blood dripping to her clothes and some even dripped from her mouth.

You clutched your clothes, breathing heavily as you tried to ignore the pain from your abdomen. You forced yourself to walk towards your little sisters who are crying uncontrollably.

"No, no.. Jasmine, just keep your eyes open, stay awake." You stated, your fingers wrapping themselves around the handle of the knife before forcefully pulling it out from your sister's chest.

The little girl let out another pained cry, the blood freely sipping out of her skin as she muffled the sob that escaped from her lips. Your hand shakily let go of Samuel's knife and it made a loud clang as it dropped on the ground.

"Shush.. I'll heal you, your big sis will heal you." Irisia tried to keep a tough face on because she didn't want to show you or Jasmine that she's feeling weak too.

One of you needed to be strong and it is obvious that you can't keep the tough demeanor that you usually have because one of your beloved sister is slowly dying infront of you.

Irisia's hand started to glow a bright color of red, her eyes getting blurry from the tears that blocked her vision, she blinked and some of the liquid dropped on the little girl's face.

"N-no.. Stop.." Jasmine muttered weakly, "We need to get out of here.. So save your strength to protect them."

You inhaled deeply, eyes blinking slowly as you gazed at your cousin who is struggling to get out of the liquid ground. You can't help but let the anger to take over which made you unconsciously form several of icy shards in the air. 

You exhaled, averting your gaze away from the unsuspecting man.

Dolores buried her face further into her little brother's shoulder, the sound of your icy weapon piercing into the skin of your cousin reached her ears. Her eyes glistened with tears when a few more icy shards continued to pierced through his body, the sickening crunch of his bones being split in half had traumatized her greatly.

Camilo watched with wide eyes as the shards went pass through Samuel's chest, abdomen, arms, legs and even his head. The light blue color of your ice has been painted with the beautiful color of red.

You had mercilessly killed your cousin by stabbing him with a thousand amount of shards and you did it without even batting him an eye.

He flinched slightly when the six of you got surrounded with sand once again then your and Irisia's panicked yells reached hid ears.