Well at least you have your boyfriend" she smiles.

"Yup I do" I start blushing and Pepper notices and she was about to say something when this blue blur come out of nowhere.
________________________________

"Hola princesa" Pietro says with his thick Sokvian accent and walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey amor" I smile "you finished training already?"

"Yeah I got let out early, I was too strong and too much for Barton to handle" he laughs and Pepper and I add to the laughs when Clint walks in.

"Too strong? I don't know about that but, too much to handle? Yes you are a handful." He says and sits down next to Pietro.

"I'm telling you Nia i don't know how you can stand to be around him?" Clint adds.

"Oh come on Clint, he's not a lot to handle, he's just annoying" I say with a small chuckle, while Pietro rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up princesa, you know you love me."

"Yes I know I love me" Pepper and I laugh.

"You sound like your dad," Pepper says.

"Is that a compliment or you making fun of me?" I say with a smile.

"Compliment, always Nia" she smiles.

I smile at her and then look over to Pietro, who looks like he's kinda pouting.

"Oh come Pietro, you know I love you" I look at him in the eyes.

"Yes I know I'm just messing with you. I love you too" he gives me a quick peck and Tony walks in.

"Hey Speedy, what did I tell you about kissing my little girl in front of me?" Stark looks at him.

"Daaaaad really?"

"Sorry Mr. Stark" Pietro awkwardly smiles.

"It's okay this time, but what have I told you about Mr. Stark, you've known me long enough to call me Tony," Pietro nods then Tony adds "or if you prefer Mr. billionaire."

"I think I'll stick to Tony," Pietro smiles.

We sat in the kitchen while we were eating and talking about random things. Pepper is constantly checking her phone and then she abruptly tells me that she has a surprise for me.

"Okay so is the covering of my eyes really necessary" I say as Pietro was covering my eyes.

Stark and Pepper said yes. So it was just us walking outside. I could tell because the temperature changed.

We stopped and I asked them if I could open my eyes. "Well Ms. Stark Strange, if you want to know who's also out here" I new voice said. But I knew exactly who it was, T'Challa.

Pietro takes his hands off my eyes and I run up to him and hug him. T'Challa is about 7 years older than me but we've been close since the day we met. We met when I was 10 and he was 17, he was about to be king because he's father was renouncing his crown for him. T'Challa came with his family because they were making a deal with Stark about Vibranium. After that T'Challa and I became best friends, he says that he watches over me like I'm his little sister and that he will always make sure that Shuri and I are safe. T'Challa is also the reason I have a nanotech suit, he wanted me and my family to be well protected.

"What are you doing here?" I say as I let go from the hug.

"I just came to see my best friend" he says with his thick Wakandan accent.

"Sure the king of Wakanda, can just come and do that with your busy schedule"

"Yes Nia I can. Plus there was nothing pressing to attend to so to my best friend it was"

I laugh and then I see Shuri, Ayo, and Okoye. I run up to them and give them hugs. As I turn around I see T'Challa talking to Pietro. Then we all walked back inside the tower.