It's now Saturday morning, and for the past two days I've been going to Bella's house. Just to talk to her, see if she had any questions or just wanted to talk. In those past two days Bella and I have become really good friends.

I'm now getting ready for the prom, and Rosalie came in to do my hair and Alice said that she wanted to do my makeup so I let her. Rosalie did a simple loose curls with four pinned up small braids twisted back. While Alice did a light golden shimmering smokey eye look.

Emmett and Jasper came up to my room while I was getting ready and asked "are you sure that you don't want one of us to go with you?"

"No it's fine, but thank you for asking again, you guys are the best." I get up and give them each a hug.

"And that's why we love them," Alice walks over to Jasper and kisses him and Rosalie does the same to Emmett.

I put on my dress and walk down stairs to the living room and see that Edward is already ready, and Esme makes us take a picture together. Edward leaves to pick up Bella, and Rosalie said that she would drive me to the prom. But we first have to go to Bella's house because I'm putting a protection spell on her and her dad along with the house just as a precautionary measure.

We get to her house and I quickly do the spells and I go to Rosalie's car.

"So you ready?"

"Yeah I guess"

It doesn't take us long to get to the venue of the prom. I give Rosalie a hug and thank her again for bringing me. I'm walking around slowly outside first because I see Bella sitting alone. Then I see someone come out from the shadows and it's Jacob. I hear what they are talking about and Jacob just wants Bella to keep her distance from Edward. But that's when Edward walks up and takes her inside.

I found a way around the pictures that they are taking at the entranceway. I saw Edward and Bella take there's though, it was nice and cute. As I walked inside, I felt a pull on my arm, and it was Angela and Jessica dragging me to the dance floor.

"Oh my god, both of you look amazing" I say to them rather loudly.

"Thank you" they both say in unison.

"You look great too," Angela says.

"That dress was made for you," Jessica adds.

"Why thank you both" I say to them. 

The three of us dance for about 3 songs, when Mike and Eric take the girls away to dance. Before they went to dance with their dates, they asked me if I came alone. I told them yes, but that I didn't need a date to have fun. They agreed, and we danced until the guys came.

A little later, I saw Bella and Edward leave outside, and at that moment I had a vision of Victoria leaving the prom. At that moment, I knew that they were safe, so I called Rosalie to see if she could pick me up. She told me that she would be here in 10 minutes. I told Angela and Jessica that I was leaving and they tried to convince me to stay but I told them I was tired but in actuality I didn't want to be at the prom anymore. Even though I was having fun on my own, not having that good of friends here made it hard to have more fun. Now that I say that, it sounds kind of weird.

Rosalie came with Alice and we were just talking about how it was and what I did. I just told them that I danced and had fun. I noticed that they were kind of acting weird but I just ignored it. Once we got home, I was about to head to my room when I heard Esme and Carlisle call my name from the living room.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked as I walked in.

"Aww my Nini, you look absolutely beautiful" I hear the familiar voice.

"PAPÁ" I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry about the last time you were here I didn't mean to yell" I add while hugging him.

"No I'm sorry, I should have at least listened to what you had to say." Strange says to me.

"Okay so stand back I wanna take a picture of you, I want to take a picture of you, and plus Pepper would kill me if I didn't come back with at least one picture" he said laughing, as he got his phone out. He took the picture, and then he said "oh wait I have a surprise for you"

What do y'all think the surprise is?
This ones short but I think y'all will like the next chapter 😊