It's now the day of the battle, I packed a bag with a blanket and snacks for Bella and I. I met Jacob, Bella, and Edward.

"I'll meet you all at the top, ima fly up to get a clear view of the field to make sure there's nothing in the way." They nodded and Jacob started running with Bella to the campsite.

Once I finished my check of the field, I flew up and Edward was already there with the tent set up.

About 10 minutes later Jacob came with Bella. Jacob said he was staying and soon nightfall came. I took two 30 minute naps before the wind started picking up, so I could be ready just in case. I heard Jacob and Edward talking about how if Bella chooses one or the other, how they would react. The. They start getting a little louder.

"Stop getting into my head" Jacob told Edward.

"Well when you control them and make them quieter I could" Edward responded.

"Both of you drop it before Bella wakes up," I yell at them. I know they can hear me.

⚠️TW: Slight mention of blood ⚠️

It's the morning, and I flew down before Bella woke up and put a protection spell on everyone. When I came back Bella and Edward were talking, Bella had just kissed Jacob.
Seth came and I put a protection spell on him. Edward and I looked at each other.

"It's starting," Edward said, telling Bella.

"Jacob just got there" he told her, "he's okay" he finishes and Bella takes a deep breath in and lets it go.

"She's coming, I can hear her thoughts very loud" Edward says out loud.

"I can hear them too, Victoria's close" I tell them and Edward tells Seth to go do a perimeter run.

A sound of leaves crunching happens behind me and I turn around and see that it's Riley. Then Victoria jumps on to a large rock.

"Riley, she's using you can't you see. Creating these newborns to bring them here," Edward starts but Victoria interrupts him. "Riley, remember what I told you about their mind tricks" the red headed woman says too calmly.

"Think about it, you're from Forks, you grew up here, you know the area. She only created you to avenge her one true mate, James." Edward continues, but he listens to Victoria and tries running to Edward and I run in front of Bella. But Seth jumps out and grabs him and pulls him back.

Victoria starts running away but Edward tells her that she'll never get another chance like this. Edward draws her back because he knows if she runs they are going to have a problem. Victoria runs back and starts fighting him when Riley comes back because he had just kicked Seth into a rock. I ran over to him to make sure everything was fine, he had a huge scratch on the side of his leg and I stopped it from getting bigger.

I looked up at the smell of Bella's blood, she caused it as a distraction to Victoria and Riley, Edward was able to grab Victoria and Seth was able to get Riley. Riley kicked him again and that's when I ran to him. He turned around and I wrapped my leg around him and pulled him down. He threw me back and mid air I phased, landing on all fours. He was shocked enough to be distracted and I got him by the shoulder and threw him to Seth. Seth wanted to prove that he can handle himself and that just because he's young doesn't mean that he can't do certain things. And I phased back.
When I looked back, I saw Edward wrapping Bella's arm to stop the bleeding. And when Seth came back he said that we needed to go.

⚠️TW ends⚠️

We got back down to the bottom of the mountain and Alice said that the Volturi was coming soon.