Planning Can Be Hard

{ Scott Pov }

I had a week to plan a date that was absolutely perfect. It had to be perfect. I was wondering what I was going to do when I realised that there was about triple the amount of corruption around my kingdom taking over crops, the grass and most alarmingly there was a tentacle growing in front of my enchantment tower. After wondering how this was happening a servant came running to me with a letter in hand. I took the letter and opened it immediately wondering who it was from. The letter read;

Dear Scott,

You are formally invited to a ball to be held by Lady Katherine of the Overgrown. Everyone is invited and we ask you to bring a partner, they may be bring as a friend or otherwise. The ball is to be held in Katherines floating castle in the ballroom at 6 pm on the 27th.

I hope to see you there,

Lady Katherine of the Overgrown

A ball! That would be fun.

"Please write to Lady Katherine telling her I would love to attend."

The servant nodded and hurried back to the palace. I could ask Jimmy to the ball on our date! With that knowledge I went walking around the kingdom. I was approaching the edge of Rivendell when I spotted the most beautiful cliff edge. That was where I wanted to have my date with Jimmy. I flew over to the cliff and discovered it had the most amazing view of Rivendell. It showed the private palace gardens and the markets of the village, there was also a view of the area where we made the ice sigil for Winter Fest every year. I decided this would be the place for our date and fly down to the village to go to the bakery. I walk in and head straight up to the counter, I did have chefs back at the palace but personally I preferred the bakery in the village, it tasted better and by doing this I was supporting a small business.

"Can I have 2 of you best cupcakes and one baguette?"

The man behind the counter told me to come and pick it up in 2 days. I walked out and went to the markets to collect some ham, cheese and frost berries. Frost berries grew only in Rivendell and tasted delicious! I headed back to my room and left the food in a basket to put in the fridge later. The date was planned, this is going to be amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was a short chapter but I didn't have anything to add to this chapter.

Lexi ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~