Part 19

Skip to monday.

Yagi POV:

Mic keeps glaring at me... I'm just trying to work but I can't focus with eyes constantly on me... so i check my phone

"Who you texting."

"I'm just checking my phone mic.."

"Sure."

I text aizawa with a smile on my face, telling him to stay at my house.. I can't let him go back to the league base..

"Smiling now huh."

"Mic please can you leave me alone."

"Traitor."

"Do you want to see him.."

"Why... why would i wanna see him.."

"Answer the question mic.."

"I mean... well.. sure. If you're offering."

I smile, "okay mic.. I'll ask him to meet us. I won't tell you where so aizawa feels safer.. and leave your phone here.. or turn it off.."

"....okay."

"No trackers or anything.. you can trust me mic.. i promise!"

I text aizawa, smiling, I'm finally getting them back together.. maybe it'll all be okay after all..

"Aizawa texted back! He said.... oh that's a lot- of conditions- he chooses the place and time and nobody follows you but me- and he also wants to wear his cat ear hoodie and if you have a problem with that you have a problem with him-" I can't tell if aizawas joking...

Mic laughs to himself "stupid villian traitor... okay what time.."

I was slightly taken aback seeing mic smile, i only joined the school faculty after aizawa left.. i was told mic used to be very happy..

I told mic aizawas choice in time and he left to go teach his class as mine finally arrived. All late but Iida-

"Good morning class! How was everyone's weekend!?" I was met with pure silence.. so i looked to young midoriya for comfort, only for him to look away from me....

What did I do?..

"Class?"

Bakugo got up.. oh no..

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU HAD A DATE?! WE COULDVE HELPED YOU OUT YOU KNOW."

"W-What?-"

"Mic told us!!" Mina yelled, "That you went out to the park on a date! We're really good Yknow!"

"I....." i was just blown away.. they haven't been this cheerful with me before..

Kaminari gasped from the back of the room, "WAS IT MIDNIGHT!"

"Dunce face i doubt he lost a bet."

The arguments and questions continued until the bell rang. I had no chance to teach anything-

"Okaythebell'sgoneyou'realldismissed!" By now i was a blushing mess.. they were all too close to the truth for comfort and they knew it- how did aizawa deal with these kids.. were they like this all the time?!

Mic came into the room as i was staring at the ground in embarrassment

"Hey number one hero. Ready to go?"

"Why did you tell them.."

"Mmmm... smidge of payback for lying to me"

"Fair enough..", i smiled, "lets go!"