Part 3-

Toshinori POV:

I was marking papers at my desk while the kids were working. And i happened to look out of the window.. I saw smoke behind the walls.. and then a large part of it just.. turned to ash! I got up quickly and went to the window, watching villians walk through the gap they had just created.

"KIDS STAY HERE." I yelled before quickly running outside with present mic, midnight and thirteen behind me. I don't think everyone had noticed yet.

"Is that-" I muttered under my breath.. i saw.. him.. the man... from yesterday.. that was him! Right there.

Aizawa POV:

Oh right. All might took over my class huh? I remember hearing about that but i didn't think it was true..

When the fight started i took down a few of the late coming heroes.. getting my revenge.. felt.. so so good.
But before i knew it i was tugged away from the fight and my mouth was covered by a large hand.. i looked behind me and there stood all might. I quickly erased his quirk so he couldn't hurt me as much as he wanted to hurt me.. and.. he.. was... that blonde man.. from yesterday.

Toshinori POV:

HE JUST ERASED ONE FOR ALL. HE KNOWS WHO I AM.

"Please just.. keep quiet..." i say, knowing he won't..

Aizawa POV:

"Y-Yeah.. i will..." I said it without thinking! What am i supposed to do... am i really in love with.. all might?.."

"So then.... what.. is your name?" He asked me, "there's nothing to keep from me now but your name so.. what is it?" He chuckled at himself and rubbed the back of his neck..
I looked at him, confused.

"But why do you want my name?" I asked

"Because.. i want to get to know you i guess.." he replied to me and i laughed.. i laughed a LOT. Why would anyone want to get to know me of all people?! I'm just a failed hero who became a villian, everyone thinks I'm homeless. This guy probably thought so too. He doesn't really want to get to know me. He just feels bad for me like everyone else.

Toshinori POV:

I just watched him laugh and my heart sunk.. did he think i was that bad? Did he hate me? Why did he hate me?

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" I ask

"Funny joke. Nobody cares about me" He wipes his eyes and continues to laugh. What have people told him? Why does he think nobody cares?

He starts to walk away and i pull him to me by the arm, inflating back to my muscular form.

"Why would you think that? And.. just tell me your name."

"I think it because it's the truth. And the truth is all i need to hear in this world. And my name is shota. Happy now?" He said in an angry tone. I pulled him into a hug and he struggled, trying to get away from me but he soon relaxed and rested his head against my chest.. it felt nice to let him know someone did care.