Part 6

Aizawa POV:

I walked out of the base and headed to the park.. i.. feel kind of nervous.. but it's nothing I'm sure.. i might just be scared of him.. yeah.. that's it.

I get to the park and freeze when i see him "....i.." I'm definitely not scared.. that's not it at all.. my heart is pounding out of my chest..

Toshinori POV:

I sit on the swings, waiting nervously for aizawa when suddenly i start moving! I quickly jump off and look behind me to see him laughing

"You looked terrified. You got a fear of swings?" He asks, i hope he's joking-

"Is that even a thing?" I ask

"Probably.. google it-" he says.. and i do so...

"Pendulaphobia.. the fear of things that swing.."

"Told you! Imagine being scared of something that swings-" He jokes

I laugh with him for a while as we continue to make jokes and learn more about eachother

"So why do you want to be a villian now?" I ask him

"I.. just.... nobody there ever took me seriously. I'm the weak little underground hobo hero nobody likes. And even if i came back i doubt mic would approve." He pauses for a minute "It's not like i never enjoyed it there.. being a hero.. shinso... wouldn't want me back either anyways.. so... and I'd doubt anyone would even trust me ever again.."

"Are you alright? You seem... anxious.." i ask him

"I'm fine." He replies quickly and i pull him into a hug without hesitation.

Aizawa POV:

I hug him back before looking up at him "you.. actually care don't you.."

"Of course i do..." he smiles softly and hugs me again

"....why.. i don't get it..." as soon as i ask i feel tears in my eyes.. i blink and they roll down my cheeks

"Because you're a great person.... you just.. let negativity corrupt you.. and nobody can blame you for that.." i look up at him and as i do i see movement in the trees behind him, followed by a camera flash.

I get up "....mic!? You there!?"

Toshinori POV:

I slowly watch present mic emerge from the trees and begin to panic.. he has pictures.. of me... with a villian.. I'm.. I'm a traitor.. a filthy traitor..

Aizawa turned to me

"IS THIS WHAT THIS WAS? JUST A.. A WAY TO GET SOME EVIDENCE ON ME?! I BET YOU WERE RECORDING OUR CONVERSATION AND ALL. THIS IS WHY I LEFT. BECAUSE OF... JUST.. THE BACKSTABBERS AND THE BETRAYL. GO HAVE FUN SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON POINTLESS SHIT AND TAKING IT FOR GRANTED LIKE ALL YOU STUPID HEROES DO." He begins to walk away and i follow after him, glaring at mic.

"Aizawa.. no... i want to get along with you.. i want to know you.. that's not what this was i didn't want mic here.. i just wanted to talk.."

Aizawa POV:

I laugh hard at him.

"Yeah sure. SURE. Because that's gonna happen. Get a life and leave me out of it." I continue to walk away but he keeps following after me.