Part 10

Toshinori POV:

So he doesn't want me to hug him.. fair enough....

I turn back to my weaker form and lock the door.. Aizawa suddenly looks more comfortable and relaxed.. is he.. scared of my other form?..

I decide to test my theory.. i sit next to him and he shuffles closer.. so i turn into my buff form and watch him slowly shuffle away again.. i go back to my weaker form again.. "are you okay aizawa?"

"Yeah?".. he says, "so uh... where am i gonna sleep.."

"There's a few guest rooms so take your pick.." i say

"Of course there is... I'll go have a look if that's okay.."

"Yeah.. yeah of course!" I say, "I'll come with.."

"Okay.." he says

I go with him in the elevator and show him to one of the guests bedrooms, the one closest to mine, i then show him my room so he knows where i am.

Aizawa POV:

"Your room is nice.." i say, kind of hoping he'll let me stay with him..

Yagi smiles at me, "it took me a while to get it the way i wanted.."

I get another phone call and look at yagi

"You don't have to answer.." he says

"I probably should.." i walk out and answer the phone

Toshinori POV:

This is ridiculous.. he shouldn't feel obliged to talk to him. I want to smash his phone... just hearing the screaming come from the other line makes me so mad.. aizawa doesn't deserve that..

"You tracked my phone. Of course you tracked my phone......... n-nothing.. sorry" aizawa ends the phone call and comes back in... "sorry i had to take that.."

"He tracked you?" I ask

"I turned off location before i went to the park so now it looks like I'm still at base.." he tells me

"....smart.. but what if he goes there.."

Aizawa shrugs "i suppose next time i see him will be greaaaat" he laughs a little

"....ha.."

"...guess it's not that funny huh.." he says and sighs

"...can i just hug you.." i say and he nods.. i go to hug him and he kisses me softly, pushing me down onto the bed-

(I'M SORRY I HAVE TO SKIP ALL THAT STUFF GUYS I JUST FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THIS STUFF SO I'LL JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY I'M SORRY..)