Part 1-

Aizawa POV:

I was sitting in our lounge with Dabi, trying my best to not even make eye contact with the guy. His every word just pisses me off.

"What do you wanna watch?" Dabi says, switching the channels.

"Doesn't matter. I'm heading out." I roll my eyes and stand up before walking outside, and hearing my so-called friends mocking me as i leave.

I head to the nearest field, the place i spend most of my time. I go there to get away from all of it. All the fighting because we want 'justice'. But I don't want 'justice'! I just want to see the look on my former colleagues' faces when i become stronger than them. Nemuri, Hizashi, everyone. They told me i couldn't do it. That i wasn't strong enough. That i couldn't-

"Hey!" My thoughts were interrupted as i looked up and saw a tall, thin, blonde man and i... i immediately just.. fell in lo-  Ew. What did i just think?! There's no way I'd ever be in love with anybody. Nevermind this stranger.

"Uh.. are you ok?" His words startled me, i was so deep in thought.
"I'm fine. Thank you" I replied, standing up in the tall grass.

"Oh!" The blonde rubs the back of his neck, "Sorry if i interrupted something, i was just wondering who was here" he chuckles softly and i can't help but smile.

"Well it was nice to meet you, i tend to come here to think.. alone.." I say with a harsher tone than i intended.

"Oh! Of course! I'm sorry.." He starts to walk away and i grab his hand to stop him.

Toshinori POV:

I blush as i feel him grab my hand and I turn around to face him.

"You.. could always think with me, if you have time" He says, and i sit down next to him, smiling.

"So then.. what do you think about here?" I say to him, looking up at the sky.

"Just.. how everyone i know is just a douche." He replies, looking down at the grass.

"That's... rough, considering how polite you've been to me i thought you'd deserve better.." I say but quickly get shut down by him.

"Well you don't know me then." He says in a harsh tone before looking at me, "I'm sorry, I'm just not having a good day.."

"T-that's ok! I get it." I respond, trying to relate to him best i can.