Part 7

Toshinori POV:

"Please.. aizawa.. believe me.... i do care.. I'm.. in love with you."

He stops and looks down... i dread what he has to say next..

"There's no way.. you're just fucking with me again... I'm not letting you get to me..." he says

"I'M NOT. I'M A DAMN TRAITOR. I'M.. SCUM.. I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON. I LIED TO EVERYONE. AND I LOVE YOU." I yelled and covered my mouth "i.. i apologise.. i shouldn't raise my voice.."

"It's fine you idiot." He pulls me down to his height and kisses me... we stayed there for a while.. and it was.. just amazing.... i love him.. i love eraserhead.. the villian..

Aizawa POV:

Wow.. just wow.. i love him.. i love all might.. the symbol of peace.. number one hero.. i pull away from him and pause.... "Dabi's gonna kill me... not to mention the handyman.."

"Does that matter?... I'm.. going to lose my job.. for you" he smiles widely at me, he looks happy.. genuinely happy.. i smile with him and wrap my arms around his neck

"You're gonna... lose your job.. I'm so sorry.."

"...don't be concerned.. i have enough money for 4 people to live on" he laughs "but.. i can't... do hero work can i.." his face drops and my heart sinks.. the sadness in his eyes.. he's going to stop doing the thing he loves most in the world for someone like me...

"No... this isn't good at all.. you can't.. I'm not.. i can't let you.."

"It's inevitable once mic releases those pictures.. you know he's changed a lot.. since you left he hasn't been himself.." he says

"....wait seriously?.." i ask him

"Yeah.. you should hear his podcast.. his ratings have dropped by 80% in the last month.." he tells me

"Poor hizashi.. i wish i could help.. are him and shinso still close?"

"They stopped talking.. i haven't even heard shinso talk to anyone.. like.. at all" he says

"No....not shinso.. shinso can't change.."

"He misses you I'm sure.. but he doesn't want to see you.." i nod to him and put my hands by my sides..

"I.. i should go-" i get interrupted

"-you can.. come and stay at mine.. if you'd like.." he says

"I.. i uhm.. sure.. I'll text shigaraki.." i text him: hey shiggy.. I'm staying somewhere else tonight.. I'll be back first thing tomorrow.

"..okay then.. just follow me." He leads me to his house... it's.. it's huge.. wow..

"Wow.. this is amazing" i say..