Part 5

Toshinori POV:

"...wait i just-" I just agreed to meet with a villian. Am i.. do i.. i love a villian.. Oh my gosh this is bad.. i can't go back to fighting now.. how am i meant to fight him.. i can't..

I came out and went back to the fight, just to see the villians retreating.

"WHERE WERE YOU!? WE NEEDED YOU THERE!" Present mic said, he seemed mad.. yet i heard he's never been himself since eraserhead joined the league of villians.

"I.. i was fighting eraser back there." I lied.. i lied to my colleagues.. and why? Because i love a villian. That's why.

"We agreed that was my job." Said mic

"B-But he could possibly make you believe he wants to change.. and make you feel sorry for him"...i didn't know what else to say..

"YOU THINK I'D FEEL SORRY FOR HIM!? HE LEFT US. THAT'S HIS PROBLEM."

"I suppose so. I apologise" i bow towards mic and head back inside to my class

Aizawa POV:

They sat me down back at the base and i got yelled at by shigaraki and dabi. I expected this obviously. They're idiots.

"YOU ASKED. TO MEET HIM. AT THE PARK." Dabi yelled

"Yep. I know that. I said it."

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT ERASER. WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE." The handyman said

"Then do it. It's not like you care about what i do, where i go. I could go back to my dad for all you know and you wouldn't do a thing about it."

The whole room fell silent. They were stunned by the sudden mention of... him.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"You just.. you don't talk about your dad.." Dabi said

"And you don't talk about your dad. What's the issue?"

"Yeah but... uh" Shigaraki looked kind of concerned

"....you scared of him too huh?" I didn't know what he'd say but i never expected anything good.

"Just stay here.. you're a good asset to the team.." shigaraki said before walking away..

"..." i sigh.. "what did dad do to him then.." i ask dabi

"Probably the same thing he does to everyone else." Dabi said

"More than likely.."

"I'm gonna go see all might in a minute.. that okay?"

"I'm.. guessing so... but don't tell him anything." Dabi tells me

(Sidenote: WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS I CAN'T WRITE FOR CRAP)