Chapter 10

A/N: I'm not really fond of A/N since I don't really read it but you have to read this. This is a warning: MAJOR ANGST AHEAD. I've read all of your comments and wishes to let Gyeong-su live. Believe me, it really broke my heart too and I actually skipped that part when I watched that episode for the first-time but I had to watch it again so I can make this as close and accurate as possible since it's from an established series. I'm deeply sorry because I can't do anything to make him survive, it will distrupt the storyline. Cheong-san's character won't develop if I save him.

If this part is a trigger, please stop reading and skip to the next chapter. It won't make my story any less and you won't miss that much since I made sure to put it in just one chapter.

Thank you and happy (?) reading!

Please don't hate me.

***

"Did you really see it?" I ask Nam-ra silently. We don't want suspecting others to only be proven wrong later on. It does not really feel good being accused of something you didn't do.

Nam-ra nodded, "Crystal clear."

My glare fixates on Nayeon, getting pissed even more when I don't see any ounce of guilt in her eyes.

Nam-ra grabbed my hands softly when I stepped forward, "Please, don't say anything yet. Maybe you would only get infected through bite? I mean you got sprayed by blood but you're okay."

I look at her, "But what she did is wrong and so evil. No one deserves to be played dirty like that."

"All of you are so annoying. What if I'm right? Then will you admit I saved you?" I seethed in anger at her words. How could she be so brazen when she literally did something that might kill a living person?! Much less an innocent one who did nothing but to protect?

"How could you still be this way?" Cheong-san asks in disbelief.

"Look. See if I'm right or wrong."

My head slowly turn to where Gyeong-su sat. My heart beating so fast that I could barely breathe.

His nose is bleeding and this time it wouldn't stop. It dripped down to his pants, "What?"

All of us froze, especially me. I barely felt the hand on my shoulder.

"Gyeong-su yah.." Cheong-san trailed and I don't need to be a mind reader to tell that he's confused and in disbelief.

Gyeong-su halted, reaching a hand to wipe his nose. With the sight of blood, he trembles as he turn his hand in front of him, seemingly checking his skin. He stagger, "Hey, what's wrong with me? Something's wrong with me."

All of them stumble to get back but I stayed rooted on my place, just looking at Gyeong-su in pity as my hands balled.

"What the fuck. What's wrong with you. It's not true."

Nayeon is what was wrong. Her and her freaking trashy attitude.

"Get rid of him," at the sound of her voice, my head turns to her, unable to watch the sorrow and fear on Gyeong-su's eyes so I instead focus on her, going in every brutal way in my mind on how I would throw her as a bait once we needed to get out of here, "I said get rid of him now!"

"No, I---"

"Stop it, Gyeong-su yah." On-jo shouted in panick as all of them move back so fast, clinging to each other, "Don't do that."

The betrayal on Gyeong-su's face will going to be forever etched in my mind. I close my eyes tightly to calm myself down as I felt a tear drop on my cheeks. It wasn't the right time to burst.