Chapter 31

Third Person's POV

The sun shines through the small window in the stock room, illuminating the room inside as the students-turned-survivors found themselves once again sitting in solace.

Hunger and dehydration starts to shows as they look at the space with empty look. It has been hours since they woke up but there's no conversation, only silence.

Minra was sat on the mat, back leaning against the crates with her knees huddles in her chest and her hand covering her nose as a grimace was etched on her face.

"What is it?" Joon-yeong asks when he notices how Nam-ra stares through the highest window, breaking the silence around them.

"Did you see something?" Dae-su asks the smart guy but the latter motioned to Nam-ra.

"The smell is stronger," Nam-ra answers, still looking up.

Dae-su looks around, seeing that Minra who sat near him has her hands covering her mouth and nose like she's getting sick. At this, he started inhaling, even sniffling himself that made Minra to stifle her laugh, "She's not saying it's you, Daesu-yah. The rotting smell and the scent of blood is just really overwhelming and making my nose itch."

Nam-ra turn to them, "I think they're coming this way. The smell is really strong." she went to sit down beside her twin.

"Doesn't matter. We're all trap in here for good now." Joon-yeong commented, finally coming into the thought that there's no way they're going out of here alive, "And there's no way to get out."

"Please don't say that," Hyo-ryeong lamented.

"Then don't." the smart guy responded, "I think we're done."

"Ah damn it! If we're going to get killed in here, might as well pull a Wujin and confess. Maybe I could have a cuddle buddy too," Dae-su suddenly exclaimed, standing up and walking towards where the other siblings and Mijin sat.

"What's your deal?" Mijin asks when Dae-su cleared his throat.

"I...."

"What?"

"I think you're the perfect girl." Dae-su confessed.

"What, you freak?" Wujin reacted, sitting back upright as he glared at his bestfriend.

"He's really doing it." Minra whispers to her sister as they watch the whole exchange in interest.

"Yah, What's wrong with you?" Wujin challenges him as he turn to his sister who's showing no emotion nor interest.

"I watched you when you were shooting your arrows, I saw you train every morning. I went to every tournament and cheered for you. Caught myself yelling "copper beauty" a few times," Wujin covers his sister's ears, "I really like you for many years. Now, I wanna be a man not just a fanboy."

"I'm gonna die anyway so I just want to say what I want first. Wujin did it first and he got a girl so I'm taking my chance," he shrugs afterwards.

"Aish," Wujin's near to choking the guy until his last breath.

Ha-ri turns to Wujin, the younger slowly retrieving his hands when the senior turns to Dae-su, "Wujinnie got a girlfriend?" she asks in interest.

"Aish you snitch." Wujin grumbles under his breath, glaring at Dae-su.

"Umm," the big guy nodded, pointing at Minra who suddenly sit upright when her girl crush turns to look at her, "She's Minra. I think you know her already and she's amazing. I'm sure Wujin's in a good hands."

"Daebak," Mijin commented in amusement.

Ha-ri smiles at her, turning to Dae-su, "You're Yang Dae-su, right? You call my little brother brother-in-law?"