The Games We Play

I wake up the next morning and gently remove Asher's heavy arm off my stomach. I roll out of bed and quietly head down the hall to the bathroom. I go pee, then wash my face and rinse out my mouth. I brush through my hair with my fingers, and throw it into a messy bun.

When I walk out I bump into Greyson "Morning" I say hesitantly.

"Enjoy your night?" He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"I did actually. Surprised you're not acting like a dick and insulting me right now" he laughs.

"You have repeatedly told us you're not a little girl so I figure you can handle yourself. But I will say which I know he has too, he's not going to get serious. Asher has never been one to want a girlfriend so tread lightly and check your feelings before you continue anything" his tone is calm, I can tell he's coming from a good place.

"Thanks for the warning, I know how he is and I know what I want. It's a mutual understanding but I will be cautious" his eyes scan my bare legs.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I like putting him on blast .

"You know why" is all he says and I decide to play dumb.

I take a step towards him and his breath hitches at my proximity "No I don't so why don't you tell me" I say in a whisper and run a finger down his chest.

"You're playing a dangerous game Saylor" he says back calmly.

"I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. You already know how I feel, it's not my fault you're so resistant" he smirks.

"I'm not resistant, I just don't want to give into attraction just for you to get attached. And at this point I don't want Ash's sloppy seconds" I take a step back.

"You're trying to hurt me and this time it won't work. I know you're being an ass to cover up what you really want" he nervously swallows.

"I don't want you and it's pathetic how you keep thinking otherwise" I don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me hurt, so I walk back to Asher's room.

I open the door and he startles me, he's standing up putting on clothes "There you are, I thought you snuck away" I smile.

"I used the bathroom and had a fun chat with Greyson in the hallway" he shakes his head laughing.

"I bet that was real fun" he walks to the door and I follow him out.

We walk down stairs and see the guys in the kitchen. Ash pours me some coffee and I take a seat next to Kallan at the counter "Morning Say Say" he says cheerfully.

"Morning Kal" he nudges my arm.

"Have fun last night?" I look at him confused.

"Yeah?" He laughs.

"We heard" my jaw drops and cheeks turn beat red from embarrassment.

I cover my face with my hands "Oh my God... how embarrassing! I'm sorry" the three of them laugh.

"It's fine Say, nothing they haven't heard before" Asher says trying to make me feel better.

"I could die in a hole right now" they continue laughing and I sip my coffee and stare at the counter.

"I won't deny that it wasn't hot as fuck" Kallan says and I hit his arm.

"Stop, my god" he cracks up and I just shake my head.

"It was even better in person" Asher says as he walks up behind me and squeezes my shoulders.

"You're all terrible" I say feeling so embarrassed that I could run to my dorm.