Party

Finals just ended, and the guy's championship game is tomorrow night so they're having a party to celebrate the end of the semester. Matt and I walk in hand in hand, and as nervous as I am about it I know that the guys will eventually get over it. Greyson and I haven't talked about what he said me, any time we're together it's pretty normal and casual.

I think he knows that he messed up and I'm happy he hasn't tried to talk to me anymore about it. We walk in together with Lauren on my other side and go right for the kitchen to grab drinks. Kallan and Greyson greet all of us while Asher is off doing God knows what with some puck bunny.

Thing between he and I haven't been the same in a long time and it hurts every time I think about it. Greyson leans in for a hug and I wrap my arms around him "You look beautiful Say" he says in my ear and I try to hide how it makes me feel.

We pull apart and he looks into my eyes, and I know he sees what he did to me. The smirk on his face says so, it's frustrating how easily he and Asher can affect me it's both a blessing and a curse. I feel Matt's hand on my lower back as he hands me a cocktail that Kallan made.

"Where's Ash?" I finally ask.

Greyson looks around "Somewhere around here" I scan the room and sip on my drink.

One of their teammates calls Matt over and he goes off, and Lauren drags Kallan to the dance floor. Greyson and I stand there awkwardly "Why is this so weird between us?" I ask over the music.

"You know why Say" his eyes soften and a part of me wants to hug him; I know he's hurting he's just better at hiding it than Asher is.

"You respected my decision when I first made it so what changed?"

"Seeing you with someone else" his honesty surprises me.

"I can't choose..." he stops me.

"I know you feel the same way that I do... that we do. You're just scared and that's totally fine Say but being with someone who genuinely likes you and your heart is elsewhere is not okay"

"I like him" I say firm.

"No you don't but you wish you did. He's a great guy and the sex is good but he's not me or Asher... he'll never be enough. You need to admit that to yourself"

"How are you so sure?" He smirks.

"Because I know you better than you think I do. I pay attention and I listen, I love you and nothings going to change that"

"I won't hurt him... I can't"

"You're hurting him each day that you lead him on to thinking you want more" he takes a step closer to me.

He runs a finger down the center of my chest and my breath hitches "Does he make you feel like that baby?" He runs his finger all the way down to my thigh and sneaks under my dress.

I know I should stop him, he drags it up my thigh over to my sensitive spot where he feels how soaking wet I am "Greyson" I say and grab his hand.

"You're so wet for me princess" my body shudders and he grins proudly.

He pulls his hand away and I instantly feel sad with the loss of his touch "It's wrong" I say.

"Then make it right" he gulps down his beer and walks past me.

I drink down half of my cocktail when Matt walks over "What was that about?" My mind races because he fucking saw.

"Nothing" I look at him and can see he doesn't believe me.

"You have feelings for him...and Asher don't you?" My heart drops.

"It's complicated Matt..." I try to walk by because I need some fresh air but he grabs my wrist.