Spring Time

I'm half way through my spring semester already. Ever since New Years I haven't stepped foot in the guys house or heard from Asher; thankfully. I spend all my time at the library because this semester is kicking my ass, in my dorm or at Lauren's. We both agreed to rent a place together next semester because I'm tired of living in the dorms.

Greyson stays at my dorm with me almost every night. He's rarely at the house and hasn't mentioned anything about hockey practices and being around Asher. I know that he won't let his issue with Ash affect how he plays on the ice. He's worked way too and has come so far to let some drama mess any of that up.

It's late, I'm leaving the library about to head back to my dorm. Greyson texts me that practice ended a half hour ago but he's having a meeting with his coaches. I pack my bags and head out, I stop by the shop on campus and grab a few snacks and something to eat for dinner.

On my out I hear someone call me name and I turn around to see Matt jogging over to me "Hey Saylor" he walks next to me.

"Matt, hey how are you?" He smiles and looks good in his grey hoodie and black sweats, freshly showered after practice.

"I'm good, I haven't seen you since... I just wanted to make sure you're okay"

"I am, it was not the best time but I'm over it and Asher hasn't come around so it is what it is"

"He hasn't been doing well, he's been coming to practice drunk and high. Coach officially benched him for the first few games when the season starts"

"That sucks, but you buys will do fine" he looks surprised by the coldness.

"You and Greyson doing good still?" I nod and smile.

"We are, he's been amazing and it's been kinda nice not being at the house all the time"

"I get that, and good I'm happy for you both" we both stop walking as we approach my dorm building.

"It's was good to see you, we need to do this more"

"I agree, let's get lunch this week? I'll text you" he smiles and jogs off.

I pull out my key card and swipe it to open the door. I walk inside and head up to my room, when I round the corner from the stairs I see a mop of blonde hair leaning against the wall next to my door. My heart instantly stops because it's been so nice not seeing him around.

I slowly walk up "I guess you don't know the meaning of Dead to me" I say and he remains neutral.

"I just wanted to see you" he kicks off the wall and steps toward me.

"Unfortunately I don't want to see you. I've really enjoyed not seeing you actually"

"Saylor..." I cut him off and look up into his dark blur eyes.

"Let me make myself more clear, I don't ever want to see or speak to you again. You mean nothing to me" I feel my jaw tick at the end of my sentence.

"Babe?" I turn and see Greyson walking over, he hugs me and kisses my cheek "Asher" is all he says.

"Greyson"'he crosses his arms across his chest.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I see the anger on Greyson's face.

"Nothing, she made it clear were we stand"

"She made it clear a while ago, so don't fucking come around" I grab Greyson's hand.

"Leave" is all I say firmly and he walks off without saying a word.

I unlock my door and we both step inside. I set my things down and Grey lays on my bed. I change into comfy clothes and toss a couple bags of chips at him. Then I grab my lap top and lay next to him, looking for something to watch.