Bonus Chapter: BOTDF

*Picking up where we left off in the Epilogue of Blood On The DanceFloor*

"Okay Mrs. Jackson we are almost done..." The doctor says as Michael grips my hand.

"Baby you are doing great..." Michael says as this was my first C-section.

"How do they look baby?" I asked as I relaxed.

"Okay and we are done Mr. And Mrs. Jackson..." The doctor says as I hear two baby noises in the background and I smile.

Michael left my side to cut the umbilical cords. After they finished the surgery I was wheel back into my room. And soon I had my twins in my arms one boy and one girl.

"Michael they are beautiful I am so happy they are here and healthy." I say kissing them both having a hard time holding them at the same time at first.

"Me too baby so what are we going to name the twins?" Michael asked. Yet again we had a hard time deciding between the names as we thought of everything possible and couldn't agree.

We let it continue to be our tradition after looking at them come out we decide on the first name we think of which usually be me. I think Michael just likes to ruffle my feathers when I am pregnant.

"How about Michael Joseph Jackson Junior I think it's time and our daughter will be named Malia Nevaeh Jackson." I said as the name just came to me.

"As always you come up with the best names in the moment. They're beautiful just like the little angels whom they belong too." He says kissing my forehead.

"Where are the beautiful children?" Janet says busting through the door with my family in tow.

"Here are Mike Junior and Malia Jackson." I present the twins as everyone coos over them.

"Zyan they are beautiful and four grandchildren we are truly blessed Katherine." My mother says.

"Mama this means I am a big brother right?" Duke asked me my beautiful five year old.

"Yes it does baby and you're going to help mama with the babies right?" I asked and he nods.

"I will too mommy I am now the oldest and must be a leader that's what auntie Toya told me." Nia says and we laughed.

"Yes Nia my leader and Princess." Michael says kissing her forehead.

"Alright everyone time for Mama and babies to rest we will be home in three days. Now Nia and Duke you behave for Mama Adel and Papa Dee okay?" Michael says as he ushers everyone out.

"Uh huh."

"Okay Daddy."

"Alright we are going to let you get you're rest take care of my daughter Michael." My father says kissing my cheek goodbye.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Zyan they are gorgeous aw man you are giving me baby fever again." Lisa says as she came to visit the twins at the house with her kids and Prince.

"Baby fever? We just had Imani 10 months ago baby don't you think its too soon?" Prince says kissing his wife as he holds Imani.

Amari was playing with Duke and Nia. Michael was holding Malia since Lisa took a picture of the fathers with their new daughters.

"What you're saying you wouldn't enjoy the process of having another baby?" Lisa jokes laughing.

"Uhm TMI Nelsons my daughter is only five days old she do not need to hear that nor does the nine year old either." Michael says and I laugh.

"Please Jackson you got us beat on the get busy action look at how many kids you got. Besides they don't know what we really talking about." Prince says.

"Alright you two how about y'all watch the children as Lisa and I prepare lunch and by that I mean we will watch Hilda cook as we have our mommy break." I say handing Lucinda Mike Junior. Lisa and I left the men to their daddy debates.

"Man who would've thought we would be here? Got to say although she was bat-shit crazy Susan brought us together..." Lisa says and I nod.

"In a weird crazy way yeah...so are you going to Morris' wedding?" I asked her.

"No Prince doesn't want to. He still hasn't forgave Morris for what happen but please send them my regards and tell me how it goes." Lisa says and I nod.

"Okay mamas are y'all ready for some mommy juice?" Eva says entering the kitchen with Megan.

"Uh huh these mothers are breastfeeding." I say as Lisa laughs.

"Correction mother, I stopped two days ago so bring on the wine Eva!" Lisa says getting excited as I shake my head.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"So are you ready to be at this stage now sister?" I asked Elvina who was now eight months pregnant.

"Been ready girl this is no joke I do not know what convince me to do this again after Franklin." She says rubbing her belly.

"Your husband Chris that's who you can't say no to him Vina no matter how hard you try trust me I know the feeling." I say to her after putting the twins down.

Michael was at work and Chris was playing with the kids in the yard.

"Being loved the right way would make you agree to just about anything huh?" She laughs.

"Yeah look at your sister I am four kids in and already Michael is talking about baby number five. And the twins are only two weeks old." I say as we left the nursery.

"Well it's best to get how many you want and be done. And the bright side is I am definitely done this time around. This man got me messed up Zyan or Mama must of forgot to mention something in our genetic pool. I am having triplets. Not one or two but three kids at once we are more than done." She says and I laughed.

"Still beating me to the finished line I see though. Eh Mama always said she wanted over ten grandkids she may have to settle for nine right now." I laugh and she nods.

"Exactly like she has a choice she better wait on our baby brother to sprout some." She jokes.

"And with this new woman in his life you never know it might be possible." I respond as we head to the kitchen to het her a snack.

"Yeah more than possible you heard about their engagement right? This should play out to be interesting granted that mama drill them like she did us." She says and I nod laughing.

-A/N: This Chapter is to give you an update of where most of our previous characters are before we begin with Book 2 the sequel to Blood On The Dancefloor. Get ready for yet another tumultuous ride into the mafia world of Zyan and Michael. See what happened after the events of having their twins and making peace with the Nelsons. Because in the Mafia you make more than just one enemy that you can be sure of..... Thanks for all the support on the first installment of this series and I hope you enjoy this one. Xoxo ScorpionMisfit27