1

Many years later

Egon woke up from a dream while breathing heavily, he sits up and put his feet on the floor before getting up and picking up his glasses and puts them on his face before walking down the stairs. He began to make himself some eggs and bacon for breakfast.

After he was done he goes on his old chair and sits on it while fixing up an old trap.

"Morning egon" a familiar voice said as he turns to see Janine. She was wearing a blue dress not fancy nor raggy. Her hair had a kid a white and grey. "Did you have a good sleep?" She asked with a gentle smile.

"I slept fine especially the fact I sleep 14 minutes a day" he said going back to work on the trap.

Janine sighed "you really need to stop with that I worry about you sometimes. By the way, more bills" she said holding up the mail. Egon sighed "don't worry I'll get the bills on time."

"I wish I could help you" EGON said looking at her.

"No worries you have been spending your time trying to fix your gadgets and gizmos" she said sarcastically "by the way I just had a call that we're expecting company."

Egon looks at Janine in confusion "what company?"

"We're adding another person to come live here" Janine said excitedly "a girls named Casey floyed will staying here for a while. She in her early 20s, she's good with mechanical engineering. And she got and a in science."

"What happened to her parents?" He asked.

"she grew up in an orphanage  her mother died of child birth her father wasn't in the picture she was never adopted" Janine explains.

EGON felt pretty bad for the girl she had no one to take care of her, at a young age. Growing up with no family. He knew how it felt he mostly felt regret.

"When she coming?"

"In the afternoon.