Everyone started to get stuff ready for the traps to work. They all worked on everything they need to do for traps.

Egons Signals jesse to come help him with Ecto-1 to fix some parts.

"I can't believe I'm actually fixing a ghostbusters car" she said in excitement.

"And you're gonna drive it too" he said as Jesse looks at him in shock "once we stop Green you, Janine and Axel take Casey out of the mountains. If the keymaster or gatekeeper gets out i'll trap them. Gozer need both to
Officially come to our world."

"What of the plan fails? " jesse asked in worry. "The trap isn't even finished, it won't officially work unless you get others to hold the ghost in order for it to work"

"I'll be fine." He said looking down. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep those I love safe"

Jesse puts her hand on Egons and holds on to it "you're a good man mr. Spengler, you've been like a father to me, Axel and Casey. And I know one day your daughter would understand and would be proud of you."

Egon gives jesse a smile "your father would be more proud of you." He pulls a strand of hair away from her face. Then backs away and open the drivers side door "want to give ecto- 1 a test start?"

Jesse nod and gets in the drivers seat and starts ecto-1 as it was running perfectly she smiled in excitement.

Egon was ready for what's to happen especially saving casey from
Greens plan on what he wants to do to her. Egon wants to do what he has to do to get her back no matter the cause.