Epilogue

Later on everyone decided to give EGON a proper funeral in the farm where his grave is behind the barn. With the stone saying:

Egon Spengler
Father, Grandfather,Friend, Ghostbuster

And there was people came Lines peter, ray,Winston, Janine, dana, Oscar, Louis,casey, Jessie and Axel. Callie, phoebe, trever, podcast and lucky.

Once the funeral was over casey looks at the view as Janine walks up to her. "I should be used to people dying, but it's hard when it's the ones you're close to" casey said.

"Well, EGON would be proud of you if he's here if there was someone he's glad came to his life it's you." Janine said.

Casey looks at Janine as Janine puts her arm around casey as casey puts her head on her shoulder. "Thanks Janine"

Janine lets go and pulles something out of her pocket and gives it to casey "I want you to have this"

"What is it?"

"It's a lucky coin I First have  this to EGON before he defeated gozer in 1984. He didn't believe in luck until his luck came later. His best luck was you"

Casey smiles and hugs Janine again as Axel ans Jessie walks up to them.

"So now what?" Axel asked.

"Since we defeated gozer and saved the world there's nothing for us we can do" jesse said.

"You can come back to New York" everyone turns to see Winston walking towards them. "I thought About starting a new generation of ghostbusters we can defeat Andy ghost In the city  if that's  what you want to do"

The trio looked at each other and nods "I'm in"

"Me too"

"Where do I sign?"

"I did. make  a promise to someone that I would do this and give myself a nickname" casey said

"What nickname?" Janine asked.

Casey smiles at the thought of a nickname.

"Well, i know the perfect one".

Spengler

The end.