Jessse comes out of the building from an apartment Janine told Jesse to go to to see one ghostbuster who led them. Peter venkman.

"Okay this must be the door" she pointed at the number 84 and started knocking.

The door opens to reveal a woman with  brown hair brown eyes she was older but didn't look that way.

"Hello I'm dana Barrett " she said.

"Hi I'm Jesse I'm here to see peter venkman" said Jesse.

"I'm him" man pops out from taking something off his arm. He was older probably in his late sixties early seventies. "I'm dr peter venkman how can I help you."

"I'm here to talk about the ghostbusters"

"Okay we're done" Peter walks up to shut the door.

Jesse knew she had to act quickly "egon  is dead"

Peter stoped and slowly opens the door he looks at Dana who's just as shocked as he was.

He let her in as they sat down at the table "when did he pass?" Peter asked.

"Last week trying to stop gozer from coming to our world" she answered.

"Not you too" he groans.

"Can you please tell me why you're avoiding the subject"

"Well let's just say I'm done talking about ghost we have done our job there's hasn't been any ghosts for years EGON on the other hand believed gozer was coming back. He took everything we had and left. He didn't care about us anymore"

This offended jesse a bit "he did" she yelled "I've known him for years along my best friend and I worked with him and and raised a girl for a while  he's talked about you guys all the time and his experience ghost busting. He loved you guys. I think what's getting in the way is your fears, you fear that he might be right. He was all along. Now he's dead because you're all cowards to believe him. I didn't believe it at first either until I saw it."

Peter looked at Diana as she looked shocked before he looked back a jesse. "You are skeptical kid I'll give you that. Kind of reminds me of myself"

"Egon the brains, ray the heart, Winston the appeal and you the mouth. That's what EGON said" Jessie said.

"Did gozer have any gozer worshipers" dana asked.

"There was four but now there's non Casey's dad whom she never met axels dad he didn't know until last week my dad was until he wanted out and my stepdad who was the leader killed him. My step dad was the only one who was loyal to gozer then I killed him"

"That's deep" peter said escorting Jesse to the door "but still I'm not gonna start what EGON finish I'm sorry but im not doing it have a nice day." He closes the door behind her.

"Mr spengler has done so much for you" she shouts at the door "he missed you so much, all he wanted was his friends back he wanted you guys to defeat Gozer like you did in 1984. I guess you won't return the favour you're a true friend and a coward." She said before leaving the apartment. To the streets she never thought it wouldn't go well. "I hope Winston and ray are in"