They were about to leave just as they all heard the ground rumble again as something comes out of the hole.

"Let's get out of here" EGON shouts as everyone picks up the proton packs and got out of the mountain.

Once they got out something jumped right in front of them. It was a shadow like dog thing but more demon like. Just standing in front of them

"What the hell is that?" Jesse asked  in shock and fear.

"I think that's a terror dog" Casey said.

"It's Vince clortho keymaster of gozer" EGON said. "Axel on my signal you get the trap and we'll distract him with the streams and remember-"

"Don't cross the streams"Casey finished as she smiles at EGON.

Then out of nowhere Vince started attacking them making them all fall on the ground. At the same spot.

Casey on the other hand was away from the group as she looked at the proton pack beside her.

Vince sees Axel and slowly walks up to him. "Boss!" He shouts at EGON.

Vince stops when he was shot at he turned to see Casey with the proton pack on her back and holding the stream gun.

"BACK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!" she shouted as she started the stream.

Vince was struggling but was stronger to slowly pull her towards him with his mouth.

Egon ran up beside Casey and hold on to her proton pack. They looked at each other for a second then focused on Vince.

Then jesse turned on her pack alone with Janine to hold Vince down as he struggled to get out of it.

"Axel the trap!" EGON shouts.Axel Runs to the truck and takes out the traps and gently throws the trap under the keymaster "on my mark tape him... ready... NOW!"

Axel pushes the button as Vince clortho keymaster of gozer fall in as the trap closes revealing smoke.

"We did it" Janine said.

"It's not over yet all I need to do is trap zuul" EGON said. He looks at Janine and his three young friends "and you guys need to leave Summerville I want sill to chase me to the house where I'll trap it. And gozer will not return to our world.

Casey didn't like the idea "EGON no don't do this you can't be serious!"

"I'm always serious" he walks up to Casey and puts his hand on her cheek "it'll be okay." he said  as she hugs him and he hugs back. Then Axel and Jesse wrapped their arms around them. Before letting go.

Janine walks up to him and kissed him. They broke Spar Egon smiles as he Janine did too before heading to the ecto 1 with the others.

Jesse started driving the ecto-1 away leaving EGON alone.

Egon knew what he hast to do next. He grabbed the button and waited to see another terror dog he looked up at the clouds and pressed a button so no ghost comes out as he picked up the trap, puts it in the truck and drives away.

While he was driving one way or another egon knew he wasn't gonna make it. He wouldn't stop thinking about his old friends, Peter venkman, ray stantz, Winston zeddimore, dana Barrett, including Janine who became someone he loves. And his young adult friends Axel, Jesse and Casey whom he loves as a daughter. And thinking about his biological daughter he hopes one day she'll forgive her. For what he's done.

And what he's about to do next.