Casey was sitting on a car near the welcome sign looking at the view of the sunset. She was feeling down since EGON died she doesn't know what do do if Gozer takes over the world if she can't stop them.

She heard footsteps coming towards here she turned to see Jesse and Axel coming as they both have her a big hug.

"It's hopeless" said casey "I don't think we can do this"

"EGON wouldn't want you to give up" said Jesse.

"I don't think they would too" Axel adds.

Once they let go they turned to see Janine getting out of the Car along with ray, Peter and Winston as they all walked up to the trio.

"You guys came" Casey said suprised.

"You're Not the only one who loved EGON" peter said.

"If was still here he would do the same you did" ray said.

"He wouldn't want you to give up on him. Like we did" Winston said looking at peter and ray then back at the tri0.

Casey thought about it thinking about EGON he wouldn't want her to give up. She would do anything to stop gozer and she knows what needs to be done.

"Let's get to work" she said.

"What's the plan" Janine said.

Casey smiles "okay, last week egon made a trap and the farm house his plan was trap one of gozers minions and lure the other one to the farm where he opened alll the traps to get gozer and all the ghosts from the mountains in. But it failed."

"Because boss was on his own" Axel said.

Casey nods "her my radical idea gozer came out of the mountains so Janine, Axel,Jesse and I will go there to close the door to the ghost world while peter, Winston and peter will go to the farm house if gozers there give yourselves time to take gozer down"

"How do we close the portal and stop gozer?" Axel asked.

Casey looked at everyone "what EGON would want us to do.... Cross the streams"

"Wait a minute" Jesse said "first mr spengler said crossing the streams was bad and now he's telling us it's okay?I get he's dead but I felt like he wants to endanger us"

"That's what I said when we closed the door in New York" peter said.

"He also said we had a small chance of surviving but we did it to save the world" ray said with confidences.

Jesse playfully hit Axel in the face and said "I love this plan I'm glad to be a part of it"

Casey nods "let's go!"