The weekend came jesse and Axel came over looking at the proton packs.

"So let me get this straight" jesse spoke "you made these to catch ghost and you were a ghostbuster in the 80s. And you want us to help you prepare for a dangerous being that could end the world?""

"Right" Egon said. "This town has secrets and I want to know what it is. And why are ghosts are here. And it has to do with an architect named ivo shandor he was a doctor by trade and was noted for performing a lot of unnecessary surgeries in his practice. After World War I, Shandor concluded that society was too sick to survive and founded a cult dedicated to the god known as Gozer." EGON explained.

"Who's gozer?" Casey asked.

"Some deadly being" jesse said. "Many people worship it as a god. At least that's what mayor stepdad said"

"Shandor" Axel said "he built a mining company here in 1927, in 1928 Every building in town was built by Shandor and who ever help him. including the mine, the Summerville Foundry, the school, and the library. The whole town was essentially one big mining operation. His name was placed on everything." He explained. " In secret, Shandor had also built a temple dedicated to Gozer within the town's selenium mine. the mining operation was forced to shut down after the Shandor Mining Company's miners committed mass suicide by leaping down the mine shaft to their death. The incident was named "The Shandorian Curse."

"This is why we call you historian" jesse jokes.

"Where's the mining?" Casey asked.

"Near the mountains." EGON said.

"I think the real question is what's inside?" Jesses asked.

"Evil" Axel said looking horrified. "Anyone who goes in gets killed."

"You been there? you seen it?" Casey asked.

Axel nods "it was two years ago, my brother and I went in the mountains to take a look. Our family told us not to but we did it anyway. We looked at Strange carvings. We went down inside the mountain and saw som sort of statue. And there was a hole there I'm not sure why it's there. And..." he stop Ed with a horrified look in his face "a coffin... of a man but he wasn't skinny or bony he looked like a live human but dead. It scared the hell out of me. I made it out. But Teddy, my brother didn't he jumped in the hole. I couldn't understand why but before he did I remember him looking at me this those yellow golden eyes and demonic voice telling me 'the time is coming, the world will end'"

"I'm so sorry" Casey said rubbing axels shoulder.

"I knew he died but Why didn't tell me how he died?" Jesse asked calmly.

"I didn't think you would believe me" he said. "But that's not all" he grabs a pencil and paper and writes down numbers "when I was in there I saw these carved on the walls I think these are codes"

Casey took a closer look at them "theses aren't codes.. they're years. A countdown 1945, 1984, 2021!" Casey looks at egon.

Egon looks in shock "those are the years gozer reappears to our world every 30+ years" Egon walks away to grab something then comes back with a roll of pepper and spreads it to show the trio.

"What's that?" Asked Axel.

"It's the map this map is where Summerville is" egon said.

"But This isn't Ike any map I've see" Jesse said "hell, even Axel had a collection of maps in shandors time."

" because this map wasn't created by shandor" EGON points at the map "this map is actually dated...over thousands of years old"The trio looked at each other in shock.

"That's not good" a voice said making every including Egon jump in surprises. The all turned to see Janine standing there with her hands up "relax it's me"

"When did you get here?" jesse asked holding her chest.

"When I heard something about Axel explaining about how he went to the mine with his deceased brother which my condolences honey" Axel nods telling Janine thanks.

"Janine" Egon said rubbing his neck "you came in the right time."

"Thanks" she said smile "sorry I'm late I hade to buy a peice of cake for Slimer."

"Who's Slimer?" Asked Axel.

Slimer came out of the walls in excitement as he takes the cake from Janine and eats it. "Thank you" he said

Janine takes a tissue from her purse and wipes it with her hand with it. "You're Welcome"

Slimer looks at Jesse and smiles "jesse!" He flys to her and kissed her in the cheek.

"You know this ghost?!" Axel asked.

"Yeah, I told you about slimer when I was working of mr Spenglers car" jesse said.

"I thought you meant a dog!"he yelled.

Axel and Jesse bickered back and fourth about the topic of slimer.

"Egon, can I speak to you outside please" Janine said heading out front.

"Watch those two for a sec" egon tells Casey as she nods and egon walks outside on the grass where Janine is.

"You're Not seriously gonna get them involved of something involved with ghost" Janine said in frustration.

"You know I'm always serious in situations like this Janine" egon said calmly. "I really know the fact that gozer is coming back and we have to stop them."

"Egon,it's too dangerous even for them." She walks up to him putting both her hands on his chest "I'm scared that you'll might get hurt"

Egon puts both of his hand over Janine's and kept it there "I know,this is the only way to make sure everyone is safe. Including you "

Janine looked down then back at Egon "I want you to be safe too" she leans her head on his shoulder.

Egon was tense for a second then relaxed as he puts his arm around Janine. "You have really nice clavicles"