Jesse was in the hospital room where her mother was lying on the bed sleeping. She couldn't stop thinking about loosing her. The only family she has left. She already lost her dad.

Jesse has always thought the universe was against her. She's loosing those she loved.

"Jease" a voice said to her as she looked and saw her stepdad standing at the door "it's time to go home"

"I want to stay here with her" she insists.

"She'll be fine here say your goodbye before you go" he said before walking away.

Jesse sighed before standing up and walking to to her mother before stroking her cheek as her mother opened her eyes. "Hey mom, I'm heading home I love you"

Her mom miles "I love you too baby" Jesse kisses her mothers forehead before leaving the hospital to get in her step dads car.It was scilent all around them all the way til they got home.

"Look jesse" mayor spoke "I know you don't like me, but as your stepfather you have to respect me"

Jesse turns to face him "why would I respect the man who got my father arrested?" She asked. "And you think that I'll respect you by being his replacement you got it wrong." She shouts "mayor or not I will alway see you for what you really are"

"And what that?"

"An asshole." He runs to her room and shuts the door. And throwing her backpack on the ground before going to her bed crying as she takes out a picture of her dad and held the picture close to her chest.