One week later

New York was everything a person could dream. But it wasn't for Casey. She was walking around the streets when she crossed where the old fire house where the ghostbusters used to be. It's abandoned now.

Casey would've imagined what it would be like to work there if it was still functioning.

But she knew that dream would be a fantasy.

Once she got to the apartment she's staying in she goes to her room to get some stuff when and either her suitcase she saw an old tape recorder which was strange. Casey doesn't own a tape recorder and beside it was a something wrapped inside.

She grabbed the tape recorder and started playing.

Casey, This is EGON Spengler
If you're listening to this you know I'm already dead. For the past few months of you living with me. Janine once said to me you were special, she was right.
After years of loosing people I care about just to stop gozer. We could've done it together. I wished they did sometimes. I guess sometimes making mistakes happens to those who try to be away from them. My daughter wasn't a mistake I did what I thought what right to protect her. The same way that I'm trying to protect you from harm. I was to late to realize that   There's no way from harm only towards it. I didn't want you to help me stop gozer it was supposed to be a job of my friends maybe my family could to. I need you to do is bring vankman, stantz, and Winston to Summerville to stop gozer then go to the mountains and closed the temple. Only way do do it is one thing in three worlds.Cross the stream. I'm counting on you and one more thing. Two actually one. There's something for you in the bag that I have been wanting to give you before. And two Is something I want to say. Im glad you came to my life and changed part of me. Thank you for everything.

The tape stoped recoding as she picked up the bag and put out a ghostbusters uniform with a tag that says her last name on it.

Casey knew what she has to do from that moment on. She got out of her room to see Axel and Jesse and Janine coming in.

"Guys, we have to go back Summerville but First. We need the original ghostbusters."

"Why?" Jesse asked.

"It's what EGON wants" said casey. "We weren't meant to stop gozer we're meant to close the portal so no ghost could come out and it can possibly make gozer weaker. So that the ghostbusters could trap gozer and other ghost."

"What's the plan?" Axel asked "besides we don't know where they live"

"I can help with that" said Jaime.

Casey nods "Here's the plan, Janine will find Winston, Axel and I will go find ray stantz and Jesse you see peter venkman and reason with them to come to Summerville. Next we will drop them off at EGONs farm house and finally we head to the mountains and close the portal once and for all."