Egon went to the house to see Casey in her room laying on the bed with her back facing him.

He slowly walks forward as sat on her bed "I know you don't like the idea of me doing this alone but I need to do what I need to do to protect those I care about. You would do the same" he reaches for her shoulders and pats it before getting up to leave.

"I wish you were my father" she said

Egon stops when he heard those words and without hesitation he said "i wish the same" before leaving her room.He walks downstairs to see Janine, Axel and Jesse at the bottom of the stairs. "She'll be fine" he assures them.

Then they heard a knock on the door. Egon walks down and signs them to stay as he walks to the door and opens it to see axels dad.

"Mr spengler? Hi, Axel has told me good things about you I'm his dad"

"What are you doing here?" Asked Axel who was looking at him in disgust. "I'm not going back After what I found out about you"

"I know my doors open and I realized you'd find out."

"The fact that you lied all these years and you lied to teddy too what else are you lying about?" Axel shouts in anger "you taught me never to keep secrets now here you are gozer worshiper"

Axels dad sighed "you have every right to be angry at me. But I don't worship gozer anymore"

"But you were with the mayor" jesse said.

"He was so obsessed with it I wanted out. I shouldn't say this but He killed two people and one of them is your father jesse"Jesse looked at him in shock as Janine grabs her shoulders in comfort. "I'm so sorry, Axel i did what I thought was right but I was a fool to realize I was wrong. Will you forgive me?"Axel didn't say anything but backs away his father nods "I actually came here to give you your stuff" he puts the bag down "I knew something like this would happen and I don't want you to get hurt if you leave Oklahoma you'll be safe. And teddy would be proud of what you're doing." He leaves the house.

Jesse crouched down and cries as Axel leans on the wall thinking about his father.

Egon walks to Axel and hugs Axel as he started crying in Egons arms.