Casey returns to the town to meet up with her two new friends axel and Jesse who was talking to each other.

They both turned to see Casey walking towards them.

"Hey there newbie" jesse greets with a nickname.

"I need a favour from you both" said Casey.

"We know the boss called us" axel said "he said something about 'ghosts sightings"

"Yeah, the mayor mentioned-"

"Mayor!" Jesse said in disgust "you met him"

"Yes?" Casey said in confusion.

"Sorry the mayor is jesse's stepfather and she doesn't like him" said axel in a wispered.

"I heard that" jesse said hitting him on the shoulder.

Casey nods. "So where was the ghosts?"

"In the old movie theatre." Jesse points at the theatre across the street "I'm surprised that place is not abandoned yet. I even wonder why mr spengler wants us to catch ghosts."

"Because he was a ghostbuster" Casey answered. Jesse and Axel looked at each other for a sec then started laughing so hard they almost fell. "What's so funny?" asked Casey.

"Let's just say boss doesn't look like he'd be one of those guys he's a dirt farmer.

"You guys didn't see his car in the barn?"

"Sweetie , The barn is the only place that's off limits according to him" Jesse assures.

"Okay I get it you don't believe me" Casey groans "let's just go in. Axel, got your camera?"

"Yeah I always have my camera why?" He said.

"Just in case"

The three started to go in the theatre to see inside looks abandoned. It was dark and dusty. They continue on looking around to see slim.

"Ew gross" jesse said in disgusts

Casey pulls out a plastic container and hands it to Axel "Egon said we might need a sample"

Axel takes the container and puts some slime in it with a disgust look on his face "this is gross"

Then the three kept moving as casy pulls out the PKE Metor showing that it's close.

"What's the point of that thing anyway"
Asked Axel.

"Helps us track the ghost down" Casey explained.

Then they heard a noise coming from a distance. Casey shushed to two as she signals to keep walking they nod as they kept on going as they head to the theatre room and saw a bright white full bodied ghost sitting there.

"Oh my god, it's real" Axel wispered in shock.

"What do we do?"jesse asked.

"We'll have to make contact with it" Casey suggested. As she walked towards they ghost slow "hello" she spoke "what movie do you plan to see?"

The ghost shushed her as Casey slowly backs away to the group.

"Don't worry I have an Ideas" Axel said as he slowly walked forward and the two follows "steady, steady, GET IT"

The ghost transformed into something scary as the trio screams and ran out of the theatre running to outside of the diner.

"Get it" jesse quoted looking at Axel "that's your idea get it"

"Sorry i got little excited we actually saw a real ghost" he said excitedly.

Jesse glanced at Casey "so, we got the mucus mr spengler want and we saw a ghost."

"And recorded it" Axel adds holding the camera. He pulls out the tape and gives both the slime and tape to Casey. "This might help boss on looking for what he needs."

Casey takes it "thanks"

"Good afternoon" the trio turned to see the mayor walking towards them. "Ah ms Casey, I see you've met jesse and Abel"

"It's axel" axel corrected.

"Anyway,I was walking around greeting people and out of the blue I saw three people running out of a closed theatre I was wondering if it was you three" said the mayor.

"Snoopy aren't you" jesse said crossing her arms.

"Btw jesse your mother is asking for you you should get home" he said.

Jesse sighed "I'll see you guys in the weekend." She walking and the mayor follows leaving axel and Casey alone.

"I should get home it's taco night" axel said "tell boss I said hi" he runs leaving her alone.

Casey waved goodbye then looks at the tape and the slime curiously on what might happen next.