Egon grabbed a box out as Janine, Axel and Jesse walked to the table.

"If we're gonna save casey and stop green we're gonna wear these" EGON opens the box to reveal ghostbusters uniforms. He gives Axel one then jesse and then Janine who looked at him in shock "I know how much you wanted this, now is your chance to be the ghostbuster you always dreamed to be" he said giving her the uniform that said her last name.

Axel and Jesse puts the uniform on and looks at each other.

"This actually suits me" jesse said.

Axel nods in agreement "I feel like a real ghostbuster"

"You are a ghostbuster" said EGON. "Now get the proton packs, put them in Ecto-1" They all put the packs in ecto-1.

Janine walks up to EGON and puts her hand on my shoulder "hi" she could tell he's worried about Casey.

"I want to give you this back" EGON said handing Janine the coin she gave him in 1984 before they first faces gozer.

"Why?" Janine asked in concern.

"I think I had enough luck in my life and it's actually help a lot. Besides, I don't need it anymore and I might be coming back. It's time you give it to someone else" EGON knows what's gonna happen next he wants to do what ever it takes to keep those he loves safe. "And if I die call my daughter and bring her here"

Janine didn't like the idea where he's going since she knew what he has to do. She had no choice but to accept it.

"I don't like this but, you better survive this it'll be awfully empty without you"  they both leaned forward and kissed each other before pulling apart and touching foreheads. Not knowing that Axel and Jesse were watching the whole time.

Axel and Jesse get in as EGON and Janine goes to the truck and drove to the mountains.

Once they go there they all parked in front of the mountain and put on the proton packs.

"Let's go save casey"