In the mountains Mayor green was reading a book while Casey is cuffed to the pole.

"Hey!" She shouts he didn't even  look at her. Then she whistles to get his attention "Hey! I'm talking to you. I don't understand why I have to do with what you plan to do"

Green puts his book down and stands up"It's Simple actually, in order for this door to officially open i need shandor blood."

Casey laughs in disbelief "My last name is Floyd not shandor."

"True, but you're father was"

She looked at him in shock the fact that he knows her father "how do you know my father?"

He chuckled "I grew up with him in Summerville. He was my best friend. At a young age. We swore our loyalty to gozer the traveller. When these ghostbusters in 1984 stopped gozer I was devastated. We swore that we will succeed the plan. Then one day he decided to become benevolent. Not wanting anything to do with gozer and his family. For a better life for himself. To have you. After your mother died he knew it wouldn't be safe to raise you so he dumped you in that orphanage and ended his own life.Over the years I waited for the time for gozer to come here in Summerville and take over and ivo shandor To rise again now that you're here you are the key to opening the portal so that the keymaster and the gatekeeper to find bodies of their own to open the doors and gozer will take over the world"

Casey finally realize the truth about her father was trying to protect her from being part of something she shouldn't have not be part of. The truth that she's a shandor.

One hand Maybe she should never come to Summerville In the first place. Nothing would happened and now one would get hut

But the other hand if she never came here she would never have met EGON the man that welcomed her at a place that may look creepy but like home. Who took care of her and mentored her. Who was like a father to her.She loved EGON more than anything.

And if it wasn't for Janine that brought her to him she wouldn't know what to do. Janine was there for her when times are rough. Someone Who knew and loved and watched Egon for years.

Axel and jesse were her only friends and she couldn't ask for better friends than them. They were there for here since she first came and they also think EGON is a father figure to them.

All this time she realize one thing.

She has a family after all.