Axel brought the paper and pictures to Egons and puts them on the table to show him and his friends casey and Jesse.

"These are the stuff I found in my fathers office. They are all details of gozer and gozer worshiper." He points at the picture.

They all looked at the picture as Jesse looks closely at the picture "the mayor, axels dad... my dad!" Her eyes widened.

"Who's the fourth?!" Casey asked Axel.

"We don't know none of us know the guy" he said "but looking at it these have gone through many generations depending who still worship gozer. Now over the years the numbers decreased"

"Because not everyone believes it" EGON said..

"What about the ghosts?" Casey asked "what do they have to do with gozer?"

"That's the next thing" Axel said "slimer here was the first ghost to be out of the ghost world to here. As for he was never a person. TheCult of Gozer tried to summon a spirit touse as a weapon in the 1920's-but ended
up accidently creating a ectoplasmic
being of pure gluttony with a never
ending hunger, the slimer"

"So they wanted a weapon to help destroy humanity and failed?" Jesse asked.

"Pretty much."

Casey gave it some thought than something popped in her head."You you mentioned Ivo shandor created the town right?" They all nod.

"He also built the building in New York" EGON said "we stopped gozer from doing and destruction."

"And the mines." Casey said "Axel we need to go to the mines"

Axel looked at her in shock "you're kidding me right after I told you what happened. No" he starts to panic then jesse slaps Axel in the face "OW! That hurts"

"Axel" jesse grabs Axel by the shoulders  "listen to me. I know you're scared because of what happened to teddy."

"That's why I have to keep my feet on the ground" he said.

"Forget about that" jesse shouts "we have to go in there to make sure to find a way this gozer character doesn't come to our world again and give you brother proper justice. You can do it. Don't chicken out on me."

Axel took a deep breath and nods "okay"