Casey and Axel were being pushed out of the store called ray's occult.

"Please I don't want to hear any more of ghost or egon" he said pushing them out.

"But-"

"No buts I told you I don't have time for this have a good day" ray said closing the doors and changing the signs to closed.

Axel walks up to the door and tried to open it nothing "we're screwed" he said raising his arms up in frustration.

Casey sighed and walks up to the door and sighed "this is gonna be harder than I thought" she said.

"Yeah maybe we should try again tomorrow"

Casey knew there wasn't any Time Gozer might come sooner than later and she wanted to make sure that never happens.

She sits down on a closest bench as Axel sits beside her.

"I know what egon did was to protect me" she spoke "if we were there we could've" she sighed as she felt tears in her eyes "we could have saved him. Why is this happening? Why do we loose people we care about?"

"I once asked my dad that" Axel said "since I lost teddy i always blamed myself for his death. But my dad once said to me 'even though we didn't ask for this to happen. Our paths don't go where we expected them to go it's how far we go in the paths that's given to us. We we're never expected to bust ghosts it was given to us. Just like you were brought to boss and me and Jesse" he said gently punching her shoulder"

Casey smiles "Teddy would be proud how far you come"

"And your mother with you"

He puts his arm around her as she puts her head on his shoulder"I don't know if they'll say yes to coming with us."

"No kidding it's not like we're gonna have his whole family understand" Axel said.

Casey's thought pops up "we're gonna have his whole family to understand" she repeated. She gets up "Axel I want you to wait for ray." She said walking.

"What are you doing?" He shouts from a distance.

"I'm going back to Summerville to talk to a family member of Egons. She walks to a white car and starts the engine before driving. Back to Summerville.