Axel was still giving slimer a tour of his house. He opens a door to show a messy room "and this is my room. Don't touch anything I don't want you ghost goo all over my stuff. Plus if my dad sees it he's gonna ask me millions of question."

Slimer raised a brow at Axel then shrugs. "Okay" then slimer begins to look around and suddenly he sees food all over his room. It excited the ghost and he takes the food and flies out of axels room.

"No not again" Axel groans chasing the green ghost as slimer flies to axels fathers office. He opens the door and sees slimer eating. "Slimer you have to get out this is my fathers private office if he finds out I was in here he wou-" he stops as he looks at his fathers office decorations full of stuff he's never seen. There were old photos and strange drawings and symbols "what the hell?!" He went to his fathers desk and saw some things. He saw one symbol that he's never seen.

"Gozer" said Slimer.

Axel turned to face the green ghost "what was that?"

Slumber points at the symbol "gozer"

Axel goes to a deeper dives and saw more photos From the 1920s that shows shandor and his followers through the years to the last picture that shocked him. The picture was four men. Standing together. Two were the mayor and his dad the other two were people he's unfamiliar with.

Then he had and idea on what he would do next "We gotta show these to the others"