Requests, rules, and layout

Hello! Welcome to my first one shot/skit book! Please request anything you'd like, although I will not write chapters on disgusting matters (child grooming, rape, etc.) enjoy!

Fluff - 🌺
Angst - 🥀
Smut - 🌹
Skit - 🍄

Rules

~ Please feel free to give constructive criticism, however if you are leaving hate I will politely ask you to leave instead of tearing me and my work down. Thank you.

~ The way I write things will be the way I see the franchise through my eyes, my beliefs, and theories. So please don't try and correct me on anything about the lore, as I am only writing on my version of the lore.

~ please, this book is mostly for fun, so if anything offends you I'm deeply sorry. I don't mean for this to affect anyone else's beliefs, cultures, AU's, theories, or headcanons. It is merely because I am bored. But if you are feeling like I'm offending you in some way, please nicely let me know instead of leaving hate. I will correct my errors.

~ Be nice.

Skits will be little headcanons I have that I feel will be good enough for the paper.

Happy reading~!

P.s. all characters and original lore, and story plot belong to Scott Cawthon. I do not own any of the characters or story line creation, I am merely writing how I think they would act and react in these situations and because it's fun.