Bark bark 🌺🌹

{Hello. So this one has a bit of role-play (owner, pet), warning: riding/dry humping, guided orgasm. Enjoy}

————

Henry groaned and fell back into the cushions behind him. He threw his Xbox controller somewhere in the room as William laughed maniacally. In their mid twenties and still acting like children, these two men. William's laugh died down to a giggle. Henry crossed his arms and put on a fake pout. In reality, he was glad he lost. The two men had earlier made a bet that whoever loses this match had to do whatever the other person wanted.

And in this case Henry lost. Henry took a deep breath and turned his head away to hide his faint blush. William let out a low breath. William turned his head and leaned back to look at the back of Henry's head.

"I think..." William started shifting closer to Henry. "You can start by getting onto your knees." Henry's face grew hotter as he slid his legs to touch the ground. He stood up and turned to face William, the defeat sinking in. Henry stared at the carpeted floor as his knees fell. He sat still on his knees waiting for his next command. "So submissive, such a good boy~" William stated while ruffling the sandy coloured hair.

Henry fed into the praise and a wide grin formed on his face. If Henry had a tail it'd be wagging. "Okay puppy, come here." Henry scooted forward not paying any mind to the name calling and William guided Henry's head to lie on the raven-haired man's lap. Henry settled in, thinking his punishment would've been worse. He relaxed his head on his 'owner's lap as William fiddled with the controller, putting on a show to his liking.

Henry started to doze off as William softly stroked and played with his hair. When suddenly a tap on his back broke him out of his tiredness. He lifted his head to look up at William. William smiled sweetly down at him and patted his lap. Without further instruction he hopped up and sat himself down on William's lap, facing him. Henry wrapped his arms around William's neck and opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted. "I don't think dogs can speak. Bark if you want something." William ordered which made Henry close his mouth.

William lifted his head up and placed his lips gently on Henry's, engulfing him in a passionate make out session. Henry made tiny noises as he slowly started dry humping William. William smiled against Henry's lips and broke the kiss. His hands found Henry's waist as he lightly guided his rocking. Henry's face fell into William's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around William's mid section of his chest.

"Look at you... humping me like some kind of street dog..~ Are you that desperate for me puppy?" William cooed into Henry's ear. Henry huffed and kept moving, ignoring the embarrassing information that was just said. He kept rutting until it started feeling really good.

Suddenly William painfully held Henry's hips down making Henry whimper into the other males chest. "Beg for it, baby." William commanded. "Ple-" "Ah, ah, ah. What did I say before? Dogs don't talk." Henry pouted but gave in anyways. He barked like his life depended on it. Each bark even more desperate and pleading than the last.

"Shhhh... okay.." William whispered as Henry's pleads died down. He guided Henry back and forth again giving Henry that pleasure he desires ever so dearly.

Henry moved his hips in time to William's hand motions, whimpering and whining. William sat back and enjoyed the show, not the one on the television but the one on his lap. William noted Henry was getting close when his thrusts started becoming sloppier. Henry's reasonable side would be stunned that he was about to get off to dry humping William, his thigh particularly. His horny side didn't care.

Henry let out a guttural cry as William supported him through his orgasm. Henry literally shook as he screwed his eyes shut. When the relief hit him he fell into William's embrace. William hugged him tightly and whispered reassuring words into his ear.

"What a good puppy." William cooed.