Pillows can have many uses 🌹

{K. Warning: stroking, pillow humping. That's it. I've been trying to post as much as I can even though not so many people read these. I'm grateful if you're enjoying this oneshot package. Anyways enjoy.}

————

Henry sat at his dining room table staring down at some paper work. It was around 8pm and Henry was pretty tired. This was the last sheet of the day. He nibbled at the end of his pen and brought the tip down to the paper, writing some words on the lined paper. He ran a hand through his sandy hair and scribbled down some things.

William walked into the room holding a mug, In only pyjama pants and no shirt. He walked over to Henry and bent down, kissing him on the cheeks and looking down at the paper work in front of the slightly smaller man. Henry formed a smile at the feeling of his best friends small gesture and wrote a few more things down. "What're you doing?" William asked. "Just finishing up some paperwork." Henry spoke, quietly focused. William reached down and placed his coffee cup down on the hard wood table, bringing his arms around Henry's neck and hugged him.

William was feeling a bit... bold. His hand travelled from his chest to his stomach to his waist and lower. Henry's breath hitched as William's hand brushed against his belt. Henry hadn't changed yet so he was still wearing a flannel, dark blue jeans, and his belt. William's fingers fiddled with the prong of Henry's belt as his mouth placed butterfly kisses on his neck.

Henry shuttered and let out a shaky breath. His pen dropped from his fingers and onto the hardwood table. William's hand managed to get Henry's belt lose and open. He teasingly dragged the zipper on his jeans down and slipped his hands into Henry's pants. Henry gasped and made fists with his hands while lowering his head. William's mouth moved up to Henry's ear and nibbled on the lobe.

"So pretty for me baby..." William whispered, his hot breath on Henry's ear making him shudder. His fingertips grazed Henry's growing erection causing him to inhale quickly and tense up. William continued kissing down Henry's neck as he started to stroke Henry through his boxers. Henry grunted and threw his head back. His mouth was right in front of William's ear, letting out soft quiet moans only William could hear.

Then William pulled away. Henry groaned in disappointment and his head fell forward his eyes meeting his opened pants. William's finger traced Henry's jawline and reached forward to take back his coffee mug. Then he left. He just left. Henry frowned and looked at the door frame William disappeared through which happened to be the staircase. He sighed and looked back down at his bulge. He let out a dramatic sigh and picked up his pen with trembling hands.

~

Henry was literally going to burst out into tears. He's been trying to finish this stupid sheet of paper for 30 minutes. He can't focus anymore. He thought that if he waited his erection would die down and go away, but no. Henry but his lip and stared at the table with a desperate expression. His erection made a painful twitch and he finally lost it. He pushed his chair away from the table and stood up. He wobbled his way to the stairs and almost fell over in the process. He climbed them and practically fell into the room they'd been sharing.

William looked up from his book at Henry's shaking body. He instantly smirked knowing exactly what had happened to Henry for the last 30 minutes. Henry pleaded a desperate facial expression as he stood there, awkwardly. William turned his attention back to his book and Henry frowned. Henry wobbled his way over until he was standing beside William. William kept his eyes on his book.

"H-help.." Henry mumbled, squeezing his thighs together his pants still unzipped. William looked up at Henry's face of silent pleas and sat up, grabbing the pillow behind him and throwing it to Henry. "Help yourself, darling. I'd love to watch." William spoke with a calm aura. Henry caught the pillow and stared down at it, eventually catching onto what William was suggesting. His face lit up red and he pouted.

William raised an eyebrow and grinned, evilly. Henry sighed and walked around the other side of the bed; his side and placed the pillow down. He climbed onto the bed and debated whether to take off his pants or leave them on. "Do I-" he started. "Off." William finished for him. Henry died of embarrassment as he slipped his pants off and tossed them on the ground.

He positioned himself on the pillow straddling it and gave William an unsure look. William had his eyes on his book but was very aware about what Henry was doing. Henry took a deep breath and held a tight grip on the pillow as he did an experimental roll with his hips. It surprised him how good it felt. He let out a shaky breath with a groan. That was when William's eyes found their way to Henry.

Henry was facing William, he positioned himself in front of William. He grinded his hips down again and this time let out a strangled moan. He started at a slow and steady pace, rocking back and forth. He sped up a bit, rutting against the pillow. Henry whimpered and threw his head back as he dry humped the pillow, each thrust motivating him to go faster.

William stared at Henry in hunger as he watched the lewd expressions Henry made. His hand found Henry's and he held it as Henry's breathing became unsteady. Henry squeezed William's hand as his body shook and he let out louder whines. He humped the pillow feeling the tight coil in his stomach forming.

Henry's rocks became sloppy and uncoordinated. His frame shook and with one last thrust he let out a cry, throwing his head back. He squeezed William's hand tight as he came into his boxers, rutting through it. Then drowsiness got the best of him and his grip loosened on William's hand. His body fell forward as he took a satisfied breath. He lie his head down on William's thigh and still held his hand. He lay sprawled out on the mattress with a fucked out expression written on his sweaty face.

William pushed the sweaty hair out of Henry's face and admired that expression of satisfaction and also tiredness on Henry's face. Henry brought their intertwined hands up to his face and cradled William's hand, his breathing slowing down. William smiled down at the sandy-haired man and picked up the last place he was in his book.