Dance with me 🌹🌺

This is part two that nobody asked for of the royal AU. Refresher: Henry is king and William's a thief/murderer. Okay enjoy!

————

Henry sat at the long hardwood table with some royal acquaintances. Head soldier, head of the maid department, a few generals, and a few butlers. Henry sat at the head of the table, the rest of the table in distress. They were discussing about what measures should be taken in the current situation. Two soldiers have been found dead and the kings crown had been stolen. Of course Henry knew exactly who did it and what they look like and their name, but he promised he wouldn't tell and he never breaks promises.

He wore much different clothes than the night before. He wore breeches that stopped just after his knee, white socks continuing the rest of the leg. He wore a dress shirt of white embroidered designs and ruffles with a high collar, a red vest covering his middle section with a matching red corset to accentuate his waist. Over top of all that he wore a long velvety red cape with golden clasps and fur edges. His shoes were black and shiny, leather ankle shoes. He sat tall, and elegant. Calm as he always did. However, his mind was racing with only one thing. William.

Will he come back tonight? What if he doesn't? What if they find him? Where would he be sent if he was caught? Could I
demand he be lifted of all charges? Questions flooded his brain. He couldn't wait for him to come and visit again. He didn't know why he was so thrilled for a thief to break in again just to see him personally. But it got him pumped.

"What do you think, your majesty?" The head of the army soldiers asked. Henry snapped out of his thoughts turning his head to the bulky man. "Hm? My thoughts?" The table nodded. "Well. I don't have any suspects, nor any guesses on who. They'd have to be very smart and sly. Although I guess it is quite my fault for sending all guards home." Henry spoke, daintily. "It's never your fault, my king." A butler spoke while bowing his head. Henry smiled at him and dropped into his thoughts again while the rest of the table debated what to do.

He couldn't wait until this meeting was over. He couldn't wait until he saw the man that captivated him with his eyes and appearance. He couldn't wait to feel his touch and hear his soft words in his ear. It was torture. Making him wait so long to see him. "Is something on your mind, your majesty?" The head of the butler department asked. Henry shook his head and made eye contact with him, clueless. There was silence after Henry hummed in response.

"I could imagine it's quite nerve racking, becoming king at such a young age. But, you are quite intelligent and a great leader, my king." The butler continued. Henry glanced around the room. Everyone was gone. "Where did the meeting go?" Henry asked while looking around as if they might be hiding under the table. "The meetings over, your majesty." Henry looked around again and back at his butler. "Oh. I best be off then." Henry chirped, getting out of his chair that was reasonably taller and comfier than the others.

"Please, call me if you need anything, your majesty." The butler asked while bowing. Henry nodded and exited the meeting room. He waltzed down the halls of his palace, coming to a big pair of doors. He pushed them open and walked out onto his balcony. From the view of his balcony, he could see miles of the kingdom. He smiled, happy he gave all those people a safe and comfortable home. He didn't really care his crown was stolen by an 'anonymous' being.

Something else caught his eye. A scene down in the city square. There was people yelling, and pedestrians staring at the ruckus. Then someone started running away from the scene. Henry's eyes trained the person until they turned around. William. Of course it was him. He is a thief after all. Henry watched how his guards chased after the slim man, unable to catch him. He quietly laughed at the fact that they tried to grab him but he jumped out of their reach.