Steamy Love 🌹🌺

{UM LMAO IM SO SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS IS. Gets a little heated but not much. Fluffy wet after care :)}

————

Henry stumbled into the bathroom, legs shaking. He was planning to take a shower after that heated fuck session he just had with his best friend, William. He stumbled over to the shower and let the water run to warm up. William walked into the bathroom after him acting as if nothing had happened.

Henry hunched over the tub, balancing his weight on his hands. William glanced over to him. Henry felt William's eyes on him and sighed. "You good?" William asked, quietly. Henry nodded and stood up right. Henry didn't care, William's seen him naked before. He started to undress, taking off his shirt, shorts, and boxers. He hopped into the shower and let the warm water run all over his body while taking a deep breath.

William seemed to be looking for something but stopped when he saw Henry in the shower. He hesitated but asked anyways. "Can I join..?" It was quiet but Henry heard it. Henry peaked around the corner of the curtain. "Sure." He answered going back to the water. Without further permission William slipped his clothes off and stepped into the shower behind Henry. He wrapped his arms around Henry's waist. They stayed like that for a while rocking right and left until Henry shifted.

William immediately let Henry go thinking he made him uncomfortable but was proven wrong when Henry turned around and put his lips on William's. Henry wrapped his arms around William's neck and went up on his tippy toes. William snaked his hands around Henry's waist again and pulled him closer, the warm water making everything more steamy and slippery.

Their kiss lasted a while, William lightly making his way to push Henry up against the wet wall. He felt up Henry's body while still kissing him, shoving his tongue through Henry's lips and exploring his mouth. Henry whined against William and pushed himself into the wall. William roamed his naked body with his hands. He broke the kiss to nibble at Henry's neck. Henry really thought that they would be going another round when William slid down to the tub floor, but was surprised when William dragged Henry down with him.

They sat on the cold wet floor of the tub, William hugging Henry tightly. Henry placed his arms around William and set his chin down on top of William's now wet hair. They sat like that for a few moments before William lifted up his head. "Can you turn around?" He mumbled. Henry frowned but obeyed anyways. William squirted some shampoo into his hands and scrubbed until there were bubbles. He reached up to Henry's head, messaging in the soap. Henry relaxed and didn't question the sudden massage.

William continued eventually running the water over the sandy hair and getting the conditioner ready. He scrubbed that through his hair and rinsed. Once he was done he massaged up Henry's back and his shoulders, and hugged him again. He squeezed Henry's waist tight and placed a kiss on his cheek.

God Henry loved this man.