Closeted 🌹

{This is a continuation from the chapter called "The Note". High school au. William x Henry. Warning: teasing, finger prep, anal sex, riding, overstimulation, multiple orgasms. I think that's it, enjoy!

————

Henry huffed and rushed down the hallways of the separate building, the dorms. He had no reason to rush himself but it seems like he's always rushing himself these days. He couldn't wait until he got back to his dorm. He was working on a project for these past few days. It was a mechanical bunny, a moving and talking one. He'd been wiring and playing with it for weeks. So far it's moved it's head slightly, and made disoriented sounds. It sounded like nothing but it's a start.

He smiled to himself thinking about it. He was gonna name the bunny Theodore when it was done. He couldn't wait- Henry yelped as he was pulled into a closet, janitors closet. He dropped his books and was roughly pushed up against the wall. Out of instinct he put his hands on the unknown persons chest and grabbed a fist full of their shirt, pushing. His mouth was then covered by a rough hand. He made muffled noises but stopped when the person shook him a bit.

Then he finally got to see who it was. William. The same William that was his partner in grade 10 science. The same William that sucked him off not even 24 hours ago. Henry's face grew as red as blood and his eyes widened. William smirked down at him and chuckled a bit. William bent down to Henry's eye level and stared right into his beading eyes.

He chuckled again and took his hand off his mouth. Henry didn't move, to embarrassed to even blink. "No Louis... just us.. you have me all to yourself now.." William mumbled. Henry thought about those words intently. That's right, Louis watched him get ruined last time. But he wasn't here this time. Henry had to pop the question.

"Why was he there the first time?" He surprised himself when his voice came out weak and whispery. William chuckled and looked down at his shoes. Then he looked Henry in his eyes again. God eye contact made Henry weak in the knees. "I wanted to see how crazy you'd go if I just made you watch me fuck Louis into oblivion. Let's just say I got the outcome I wanted. Just like science last year, it was an experiment." William talked a little bit louder this time and stood up straight.

Henry's cheeks blazed and he scrunched up the bridge of his nose remembering how he was tied down and forced to watch two men have sex over 19 hours ago. He mentally kicked himself in the shins for enjoying that a bit. William's hand cupped Henry's cheek and he tilted his head up, making eye contact again. "Cat got your tongue?" He said teasingly.

Henry sighed and stared into William's eyes intensely. "I-" "Did I make you go crazy? Did you think about me for the whole rest of the day and night? Did I make you crave for me like I do for you?" William cut Henry off. Henry grew more flustered. Wait. William likes him? Romantically!? Henry felt like exploding. He thought it was just an "experiment" how William put it, or a one night stand.

He didn't think he actually liked him. But on the other hand Henry couldn't stop replaying that encounter over and over in his head for the whole day and night. He savoured the touch and relief William granted him at the end. He craved for more of it. So the answer was yes to all of those questions, but Henry couldn't just say that. That would be so embarrassing. William raised an eyebrow and towered over Henry.

His hands snaked their way to Henry's waist and dragged him down. They slowly went to the cold ground together as William's face floated closer to Henry's. Henry didn't know what to do, return the contact or refuse it. Or just sit there, which is exactly what he did.

William's lips brushed over Henry's, teasing him. Henry observed William's every move, watching how his cheeks to grew redder each second, how his body slightly twitched in need for Henry, how his smirk only grew as Henry shrunk under him. Then William crashed his lips into Henry's. Henry immediately returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around William's neck. It felt nice when Henry could actually interact with him, and not have his hands bound above his head.