Skirts 🌺

This one's kind of short. Sorryyy. It's fluffy ig, kind of suggestive. Enjoy!

————

Now William never knew before, nor did he care now. Him and his partner—Henry—had been living together for three months now and it started a couple weeks ago. William had been sitting in the kitchen, reading some newspaper when Henry walked through the door. He walked onto the tiles wearing a baggy long sleeved striped shirt and a black thigh length skirt. At first William didn't care. But now, it was starting to have effects.

He gradually over time became more comfortable and started wearing crop top shirts. Now not that William was complaining. Henry looked hot in those articles of clothing. Really hot. William loved it. He would secretly admire Henry when he came out of his den. He loved it when Henry turned around abruptly and the skirt swished and swayed along with Henry's waist. He loved it when he reached up and the crop tops would raise higher up his body.

Then a couple days ago, he started wearing fish nets. William never knew about Henry's style of clothing until the past few weeks. He thought he was a flannel guy. But he's got to admit, he didn't care. Henry looked fucking hot and sexy in his clothes. So one day when William was preparing dinner, Henry waltzed into the room. He wore a black thigh length skirt, a red long sleeved crop top and red thigh high socks.

William got a bit distracted by the little bits of Henry's thighs he could see as he walked. Henry's hair was also wet, dripping and messy, telling William he just got out of the shower. William wasn't complaining. Henry opened the fridge and stared at it, empty minded. He closed the fridge after a few moments of dead staring and walked over to William. "What ya making?" He spoke. William tried to keep his eyes on the pot as he fiddled with a giant fork. "Spaghetti." He answered blankly.

William was considered a good cook, but right now he was tired and lazy. Henry hummed in response and walked off. William watched how his hips swayed with a charming rhythm that made his knees feel weak. His eyes travelled down to the little bits of thigh he could see, smooshing together as he walked. "I know you're staring." Henry stated, knowingly. William jumped out of his skin, awoken from his trance. He quickly focused on the noodles again as Henry turned around. "W-what? No I-I wasn't." William stuttered.

Henry giggled and walked back over to William. "You totally were. Like when I sway my hips?" William closed his eyes, his face growing hotter as Henry stopped beside him. "I don't know what you're talking about." William stated, sternness found inside his voice. Henry giggled again. "Oh come on~ It's obvious. Every time I walk away or switch weight on my feet your eyes follow my hips." Henry giggled, teasingly touching William's arm. William tensed, his face growing more redder than it was before.

He didn't answer, caught. "You're so cute, you know that? Watching my every move and drooling over me. It's adorable." Henry stated, tapping William's nose with his index finger. William shook his head, his eyes meeting Henry's. He quickly looked away in a flustered fit. Henry pried him away from the pot and moved it onto another burner, just to make sure nothing would happen to it. He teasingly shook his hips, giggling at how William awed over him. William watched him like a child learning something new and fascinating.

He fell right into Henry's trance, watching how he swayed his hips so close yet so far to William's. Henry smirked and ran a hand through William's hair. William stood still watching as Henry dragged his hand down William's body. William shivered and his hands found Henry's waist, pulling him in. Henry giggled and twirled out of William's grip, winking at him and continuing to his room. William stood, awe-struck. He couldn't believe Henry just did that to him.

He crossed his arms and pouted, turning back to the burner. He resumed making spaghetti, dreaming about Henry's beautiful figure.