Cold silver 🌹

Henry didn't think it would bother him. That is until he saw it.

It was a casual Sunday afternoon, Henry was chilling on the couch of the house he shares with his wife, his kids, and at the moment his best friend. He was reading the newspaper when he heard the front door unlock. The person took a few moments to get their shoes off and put their keys down before presenting their self. He assumed it was his wife but was corrected when William walked through the living room arched doorway.

"Hey, Will." Henry greeted. William smiled like an idiot and ran over to Henry plopping down on the couch. "Hi Henry." William greeted back. "I did something." That was when Henry placed his newspaper down and met William's eyes. "What did you do?" Henry spoke before rolling his eyes playfully at William's giddy expression. William positioned on his hands and knees, his face in front of Henry's and leaned forward. Their lips connected and they shared the passionate kiss, Henry still wondering what William did.

It was when William slipped his tongue through Henry's lips that Henry's eyes shot open to see William's eyes already staring at him. Henry felt the cold metal bud race along his own tongue, he shivered. Finally the kiss broke, William moving a couple inches away from Henry's face with his tongue still stuck out of his mouth. Henry's eyes widened when he saw the small barrelled wire that stabbed through William's tongue.

Henry just stared at William. He was speechless. It looked so simple but hot. William moved closer again but this time, he climbed onto Henry's lap and lowered his head to connect his lips with Henry's neck. Henry shivered when he felt the silver bud run over his skin. Henry threw his head back to grant William more access to his bare neck.

William left a few marks on Henry's skin and moved down to his collarbone. He attacked Henry's collarbone while unbuttoning Henry's shirt. Once he undid the last button he moved farther down to Henry's chest area. He kissed every patch of skin making Henry let out a soft groan. It wasn't until the piercing met Henry's nipple that Henry was quietly moaning. William rolled the barbell over Henry's nipple making Henry let out a stuttering groan and for him to tangle his fingers in William's messy curls.

No words were needed to know how much Henry was enjoying this little surprise. Henry's brain felt fuzzy and the only thing in his sight was William. He wanted William to destroy him with that bud.

William moved farther down, sliding off the couch and to his knees. His hands rested on Henry's waist and he kissed everywhere on Henry's stomach. Henry gripped William's locks tighter as he felt the silver bud travelling farther down. "So that's where you've b-been all mmh~mo-morning." Henry whispered. William's tongue now sat right above Henry's waist band. He hooked his finger in the band and pulled Henry's pants down, a breathy moan escaping Henry's lips. "Do you like it? Hm?" William cooed teasingly.

"God yes!" Henry whimpered. William pulled Henry's boxers down, Henry lifting his hips to make it easier for William. Once they were off William immediately got to work. He stuck out his tongue and the bud hit the head of Henry cock. Henry jerked and let out a whimper. William swirled his tongue around making Henry flinch again and use both hands to tug on William's hair. William let his tongue drag along the underneath of Henry's length, swallowing him whole.

Henry cried out as William moved the barbell up and down his length. He continued moaning while slightly bucking his hips into William's open mouth. William's eyes flickered up to see Henry's reaction to the piercing. What he saw made his own dick twitch. Henry was whining, his head layed back on the couch and drool dripping down his chin, his cheeks rosy. William moved up again and teased Henry's head with the barbell making Henry let out a string on moans and a few pleads for more.

William started bobbing his head, Henry some what guiding him with the grip in his hair. William hit all the right spots making Henry go crazy. He squirmed a bit and white cum shot down William's throat, Henry giving a good whimper. William tried to swallow all of it but some of it dripped down his chin. He pulled off of Henry and slipped back into his lap, Henry's hands and body falling limp.

William stroked Henry's hair and cleaned up his own face. William started pulling Henry's clothes on again, Henry just watching him. When Henry's shirt was buttoned up the sound of the front door startled both of them. William quickly jumped off of Henry's lap and to the other side of the couch, picking up Henry's disregarded newspaper. Henry didn't bother move, his body to weak and his mind to fuzzy to care.

Henry's wife walked into the living room and set down bags of groceries. She walked over and bent down, kissing Henry's cheek. She made a weird face and put a hand on Henry's forehead. "Are you alright, dear? You're very hot." She spoke, sounding concerned. Henry sat up to hide his rosy cheeks. "I'm fine, just really tired." He said, running a hand through his hair and rubbing his face to knock himself out of his moment of bliss.

"If you say so. Hello, William." She said, turning to William and smiling at him. William's eyes flickered to Henry's wife's eyes and he smiled back. "Hello Mrs. Emily. Do you need help with the groceries?" William spoke, putting the paper down. Henry's eyes and William's met for a second, Henry looking at William with a scowl and William smiling at him. Henry hated how normal William acted around his wife.

"That would be lovely." She responded, taking her jacket off. "Of course." William said getting up. "I'll be right back. This dress is so uncomfortable." Henry's wife left the room for a second to change out of the beautiful dress she was wearing. William walked over to the bags and examined them. "I hate you." Henry commented, taking his newspaper back.

"I love you too, dear." William spoke back, his voice full of sweetness and sarcasm.