Apoligizing with sin 🌹🌺

{Hellloooooo so this chapter will contain: obviously sex 🙄, kind of non consensual which leads the the use of a safe word in this chapter 😃, blowjobs, palming. I'm literally so sorry that this book turned out to be a William x Henry onshot collection LMAO. uh yeah- enjoy!}

————

William was furious. More than furious. He was excruciatingly mad. Or maybe I should say jealous. Henry had been 'ghosting' him for a while now so he could focus on building his life with his wife. Obviously it was fine that Henry wanted to work on some things with his wife but it's no reason to ghost William.

Now William in his right mind would be fine with it but as of the moment, he was furious. He wanted to show Henry that he's better than her. In every way way and activity. In cooking, in cleaning, in comfort. Hell, even in bed. He just was so mad he wanted to bend Henry over and fuck him until he realized that William is the only person he needs. So he grabbed his car keys and left the house.

He stomped out to the car and thought about where Henry might be in the middle of a Tuesday. Probably work. He slammed the car door shut and started up the engine. He pulled out of the driveway and drove his way to the diner.

~

Once he got there he slammed the car door shut in a fit of rage. He stomped his way to the door, swinging it open and immediately running to Henry's office. Some regulars gave him weird looks as William disappeared around a wall. He walked down the hallway and shoved Henry's door open. Henry startled, dropped his pen and looked up at William's flaming fire in his brown eyes.

He gulped immediately reading the room. William walked over to Henry and stared down at him, silently telling him off. Finally after a few moments of silence he spoke up. "What the fuck!?" William yelled to which Henry flinched and lowered his head.

Henry checked his brain for reasons why William would be so mad at him. Suddenly William grabbed the collar of his shirt, lifting him up. Henry scrunched his eyes closed, quietly shaking. William was scaring the shit of out him. "Am I just not important to you!?" William spat.

He shoved Henry on top of the desk, quickly flipping him onto his stomach his legs dangling over the edge of the hardwood. Anything previously on the desk scattered to the floor. William made no effort in speaking and stripped Henry of his pants. Henry yelped and tried to stand up to get away, making William put a firm hand on his back to keep him in place. Henry squirmed, his knuckles gripping the edge of the desk.

William quickly got rid of Henry's boxers and also stripped himself of his lower half of clothes. He propped himself behind Henry lining himself up. Henry panicked and squirmed more. The hand on his back adjusted, William digging his fingernails in the skin sending Henry screaming. In one fast motion William thrusted himself deep into Henry earning a throaty scream from him. Henry shuttered letting out another scream, closing his eyes tightly.

"William! Stop! Nngh! Too much!" Henry screeched, his voice shaky and cracky. William thrusted again earning another pained whimper as he started bucking deeply with aggression. "I'm so much fucking better than her, you know it's true." William seethed, gritting his teeth. Henry whimpered out pleads for him to stop, wet tears falling from his eyes, it actually being too much. It was hurting him too much, he couldn't handle it.

Then Henry remembered. A while back when the two were just starting their affairs William had made it perfectly clear that he can be a bit too rough or too much sometimes. So they set a safe word, for Henry's safety. Henry appreciated it, but never used it. Until now. "Stop! R-red- please stop, rEd!" Henry screamed. At first William didn't hear it but when he registered the words he froze. Guilt sunk into him, all his anger fading away at that one word as he quickly pulled out, Henry letting out a pained groan.