Mine

Your name is Adrianna in the story.

You have been best friends with Chris since yall was elementary you have been there for Chris since he was in prison since the bullshit and everything you developed a crush on Chris and is afraid to admit your feelings....

Chris should be home from his tour any minute.

Knock.knock.knock.

"Hello? Chris?!! Omg hi." I said hugging him.

"Hi baby girl what's been up?"

"Nothing I just missed you that's all."

"I missed you to a lot and did you just wake up cuz..."

All I had on was my pink tank top and pink boy shorts my tank top and I didn't wear a bra so I covered myself.

"Jeez Chris tell me next time."

"Hey I didn't know but you got a banging body I see your boobs got way bigger then before." he joked.

"Whatever chris."

"And your ass has always been fat so it ain't no problem." he smacked my ass.

"Aye Chris stop playin jeez don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Nah but I want you to be mines."

"Huh?"

"Look Adrianna I know you like me and I like you to a lot more then anything I'm in love with you then anything you have been there for all the bullshit and I'm thankful for that I love you Adrianna and will you be my girlfriend wifey?"

"Yes chris." you said pecking his lips.

"You mean so much to me baby girl."

"Same here I love you chris."

"I love you to your mines and that's all that matters."